Why do things happen in 3s?

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
Well, we just found out last night that my grandpa passed away :( 5 years after my grandma had passed away, so at least they're together again!

But why do things happen in 3s? My Aunt's brother passed away as well and my good friends' dad. So that's 3. But on a positive note, my cousin gave birth to another baby boy. So out of death comes life, but that's still freaky!!

Just FYI: I'll be MIA for a while, so in case you miss my witty or happy posts and wondering where I am, that's where I'll be: With my family for a few days to help them with everything and then I'll be back!!

*hugs* to everyone!!

Sorry to hear, GC. Come back soon.

Sorry to hear of the passing of close ones. Take care GC.

GC, take care of your family. your thp family will miss you while you're gone, but enjoy the time that you have with them.

Sorry to hear that GC! We will miss you while your gone

Thanks guys!! :wavey:

Sorry to hear of the misfortune GC. Take care.

Re: Why do things happen in 3s?

So sorry for your loss.

my condolences to you and your family

Thanks everyone :)

Sorry for your loss GC. Take the time you need, we'll still be here!

Sorry for your losses.

My text below is just meant as some inappropriate humor, no offense intended.

Things happen in 6's, you just have to wait for the next 3.

Seriously, things do not happen in 3's, they happen individually. We are the ones that group them to make sense out of the wonderfully crazy world that we all live in, that is unpredictable.

Sorry for your loss GC. We'll miss you. Come back soon. Take care of yourself.

Sorry to hear that. Best wishes for your family and take care.

GC. please accept my condolences on your losses, we will miss you while your gone.

Thanks everyone! I'll be MIA starting tomorrow for a few days :(

Sorry to hear about your loss GC. We will be thnking of you and your family.

so sorry for your loss golf chick. remember all the great times you had together to get you thru this difficult time. your in our thoughts...

Back