Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know any discounts for TGW.com (i.e. free shipping)?

hey GMDNP1 dont know if it will help but check the post above yours

Golfsmith's Women's Night

Golfsmith's Women's Night

Its tonight from 6-8pm, unfortunately, I won't be able to make it :crying: But its at all Golfsmiths and there are special discounts and drawings for some great stuff (i.e. the new Callaway Solaire set, rounds of golf, etc).

caddiesbag.com has Nike IC putters for $57.99 for the next 10 hours

Over the weekend I saw a box of the yellow Srixon Z-star balls at Golf Galaxy and being the only box on the shelf I had to have them. Well, turns out they come with a new Srixon tour hat. Both the regular and yellow Z-stars come with a free hat.

Over the weekend I saw a box of the yellow Srixon Z-star balls at Golf Galaxy and being the only box on the shelf I had to have them. Well, turns out they come with a new Srixon tour hat. Both the regular and yellow Z-stars come with a free hat.

Sweet...was the hat yellow too?

lol no its ONLY white. But its a nice hat though. I have a Cleveland hat and this one seems like its the same exact hat but with Srixon on the front and Z-star on the sides.

Nickent Wedges - Awesome Deal on RBG Right Now - 3 Wedges for $59.99

Nickent Wedges - Awesome Deal on RBG Right Now - 3 Wedges for $59.99

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, so if not, please move to correct forum...

RockBottomGolf.com has a killer deal on 3 Wedge sets from Nickent right now. They are the Arc wedges and they have both the forged and cast versions available as well as Satin and Gunmetal. They come in sets of 3 in either 50, 54, 58, or 52, 56, 60 and you can get all 3 wedges for $59.99! I just placed an order for 3 forged Arc Wedges in 50, 54, 58. I wasnt even aware that Nickents Arc wedges came in a forged version, but I guess they do because RBG is offering both versions...This is an awesome deal IMO

12nktarcfrgmrhgsl03.jpg

12nktarcqpqmrh.jpg

Moved to the Deal of the Day thread.

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this, so if not, please move to correct forum...

RockBottomGolf.com has a killer deal on 3 Wedge sets from Nickent right now. They are the Arc wedges and they have both the forged and cast versions available as well as Satin and Gunmetal. They come in sets of 3 in either 50, 54, 58, or 52, 56, 60 and you can get all 3 wedges for $59.99! I just placed an order for 3 forged Arc Wedges in 50, 54, 58. I wasnt even aware that Nickents Arc wedges came in a forged version, but I guess they do because RBG is offering both versions...This is an awesome deal IMO

I just ordered me a set of the forged wedges, sure hope I like them. If you use the coupone code RMNRockHead you will get free shipping on top of it! Thanks for the heads up! I was going to save and get some cg15's but at this price how can I not get this?

yep, i was just gonna add the free shipping code (RMNRockHead). $59.99 shipped to your door. cant beat it

https://www.caddiesbag.com/

Caddiesbag is selling a Scratch wedge today for only $64.99. It is a 58 Degree with the digger/driver for med to deep divots. Wrong kind of grind for me but maybe not for someone else.

rockbottomgolf.com is offering 15% off site wide! coupn code THEMASTERS

I was just going to post this, but you already did :) I purchased my very own silver 2.0 Clicgear! I was getting tired of my pink sun mountain cart, so I got a silver 2.0 Clicgear with NO shipping or tax :clapp:

That's a GREAT cart! I just realized a Golf Galaxy opened up around here (pretty much the ONLY golf superstore around), and they had the Clicgear 2.0, and I also got it in Silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back