THP Northeast Golf Outing (aka Quint State)

Hi Diane,

You can safely move me from maybe to yes. I'll be there. My typical 18 hole score is somewhere between 125 and 130.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers

Ty

Hi Diane,

You can safely move me from maybe to yes. I'll be there. My typical 18 hole score is somewhere between 125 and 130.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers

Ty

LMAO - Can you say sandbagger? It's going to be a team event. I'll fill you guys in as we get closer and I set up the teams.

There is another TyWebb on here who thinks I'm crazy because I sent him a PM. It's even more confusing than having 2 Rhinos.

LMAO - Can you say sandbagger? It's going to be a team event. I'll fill you guys in as we get closer and I set up the teams.

There is another TyWebb on here who thinks I'm crazy because I sent him a PM. It's even more confusing than having 2 Rhinos.

There are 2 Rhinos?

Diane, obviously you are thinking of a scramble which is ok by me. If you want pm me & I will tell you about a scramble we used in an event Esox set up once. I really liked the format a lot, much better than your typical scramble.

Diane, obviously you are thinking of a scramble which is ok by me. If you want pm me & I will tell you about a scramble we used in an event Esox set up once. I really liked the format a lot, much better than your typical scramble.

I think Diane has something else in mind... she's being mysterious.

But I'm sure she's longing for the excuse to PM you... :giggle::flowers4u:

I think Diane has something else in mind... she's being mysterious.

But I'm sure she's longing for the excuse to PM you... :giggle::flowers4u:

Definitely not a scramble. You may PM me if you want though.

I never set up no stinking scramble. That's why I didn't play with you guys at The Bull. I didn't want to scramble at a nice place like that. The twins were nervous about the course so you guys scrambled. I know you guys had fun, but I like to play a course like that.

Kevin

I never set up no stinking scramble. That's why I didn't play with you guys at The Bull. I didn't want to scramble at a nice place like that. The twins were nervous about the course so you guys scrambled. I know you guys had fun, but I like to play a course like that.

Kevin

I frickin hate scrambles & you are correct that the twins get very nervous when we don't play that format. I don't think we played a scramble at The Bull either. The original plan was to do that, but a few of us had other plans & we simply played our own ball.

And was it you or Eric who setup Silver Spring? I thought you did, but either way that scramble format was ok because everyone played their own ball & each group just used the lowest score on each hole. That way you got to play your own game as well as help out "the team".

BTW, the last few events we abandoned the scramble format as well. Played Trappers Turn with Eric & the twins & we played for $$$. I won the front 9 & eric the back. But we paid for lunch afterwards so we all ended up even in the end:D

That was Eric, and we did play our own ball. I'll be running all over the eastern half of the state taking my daughter to tournaments this summer, but I need to get to one or two of those at least this year. We should play for a little something. It's easy to set it up so it's fair. I'll give those old farts seven or eight a side, think that would make them happy?

You I would expect to give me a couple shots a side.

Kevin

That was Eric, and we did play our own ball. I'll be running all over the eastern half of the state taking my daughter to tournaments this summer, but I need to get to one or two of those at least this year. We should play for a little something. It's easy to set it up so it's fair. I'll give those old farts seven or eight a side, think that would make them happy?

You I would expect to give me a couple shots a side.

Kevin

But you definitely outdrive me easily. :bulgy-eyes: George is a fair enough player, let's leave it at that.:D

Any updates? Anyone else interested in joining us?

Any updates? Anyone else interested in joining us?

Ty is definitely playing and 2 of my friends said they would play if there is space for them.

GenErr says he may have family visiting. I told him he doesn't have to commit yet and to subscribe to this thread. So--not quite a hard maybe.

Diane, what sort of restaurant you have picked out for us afterwards?

Diane, what sort of restaurant you have picked out for us afterwards?

Was that my job too? I thought I was in charge of golf.

We can "volunteer" Claire for that job then.:blowkiss:

I'm hoping to commit in the next few weeks. The wife is asking what I want for my birthday, so I'm planning on pitching it as a birthday/fathers day present and I have the cash sitting in a side account to cover it. The drawback is I figure it's at least a 5 hour drive from home, so I'm looking at 2 nights in a hotel. I was able toi pull it off to go to a volleyball clinic in Mass one year though, so theres precedence at least.

I'm hoping to commit in the next few weeks. The wife is asking what I want for my birthday, so I'm planning on pitching it as a birthday/fathers day present and I have the cash sitting in a side account to cover it. The drawback is I figure it's at least a 5 hour drive from home, so I'm looking at 2 nights in a hotel. I was able toi pull it off to go to a volleyball clinic in Mass one year though, so theres precedence at least.

5 hr drive is a piece of cake, come on out.

Back