WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that pink Barbie Jeep in the background big boy!

I KNEW I would catch flack about that Jeep, LOL!:embarrassed:
It don't get much use since she's went environmentally friendly tho'.

IMG_1445Medium.jpg

Nice LB, but, I'd expect nothing less out of you. What do you think about the ECU? Very under the radar, tat club, I've always heard great things though.

I've got the 18* also and I Love 'em. I've had these for a while and reshafted with the Irod hybrid shafts untipped in stiff to play a little soft. Big head for a hybrid which I like too, instills confidence. I've tried to replace them, but always held onto them and glad I did. Not easy to come by anymore either.

I KNEW I would catch flack about that Jeep, LOL!:embarrassed:
It don't get much use since she's went environmentally friendly tho'.

Awww, she's a sweetie. I'd just be careful about posting my kid's photo on a public website.

Never thought about it, should I worry?:confused2:

Your profile has enough information about you that someone who wanted to could track you down. I get weird about that stuff--she's really cute.

Nice looking sets Hanzzz and LB.

Hey Hanzzz, you might want to eliminate the "on order" in your signature.

LB, I'm intrigued by "Stubby". How does it work for ya?

Turn Oprah off!! Its clouding your head!

I've never watched an episode of Oprah in my entire life, and I'm proud of that fact.

It's just that momma bear, protect your kids at any cost instinct.

I'm finally going out for a round tomorrow, so I figured I'd post some pics of my new irons while they're still nice and shiny!

Cobra SZ 4-GW
Nippon N.S. 1030H Shafts
Golf Pride New Decade 50D Grips

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

nice sticks JL and nice pics. good luck this weekend, i hope the snakes treat you well.

Very nice JL. With those clubs, your new shirt and the crocks, you can't go wrong. Good stuff man.

Ive got a couple of the ECU's I use from time to time too (18º and a 3/4). great heads but the stock shafts suck. Im going to get them reshafted because i love the heads. just dont like the stock shafts

Nice LB, but, I'd expect nothing less out of you. What do you think about the ECU? Very under the radar, tat club, I've always heard great things though.

Will have to update mine again soon what with the new putter and adding two new wedges to the mix. Hopefully the ho'ing will slow to a trickle for me soon lol.

Nice clubs JL. Since when do you like Cobras? hehehe

Those are some nice, shiny clubs JL. It's time to let them receive some battle scars.

P.S. It's good to see another fan of the Crocs. :D

JL and LBlack thanks for sharing those pics.Nice looking sets.

Nice clubs and pics

Sweet setup JL....oh, and nice crocs!

I wear em too sometimes, dammit they're comfortable and easy!!! :confused2:

Nice sticks JL. Good luck on your round tomorrow.

Thanks, guys.
I was firmly against the Crocs for a looong time,
then I tried a pair on. :D

I'll admit they're the ugliest things ever, but my feet have never been happier!

Heres my set.
woodsy.jpg

fullseti.jpg

sideviewr.jpg

My Pride and Joy:
kombij.jpg

kombiside.jpg

Wrong headcover for my driver lol. Great set. Sorry for the huge pictures and a little bit shaky. Blackberry Pics.

Nice clubs. Some hugh pic's, but nice stuff there. Thanks for the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back