The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days until my wedding! Then my golf game seriously ramps up for the gauntlet and possible grandaddy!

All around 2014 is shaping up to be the greatest year ever for me...

3 days until my wedding! Then my golf game seriously ramps up for the gauntlet and possible grandaddy!

3 Days to my wedding too! Today is my last day in the office. Good luck you you!

Congrats guys! It will be a day you never forget but take the time to enjoy because it goes real fast.

I got a call today from a local sports radio station telling me that I had won an online contest for a round of golf for two and a gift card to Granite Links Golf Club. I've wanted to play here for as long as I can remember, but could never spend $150 on a greens fee. I am beyond excited!

http://www.granitelinksgolfclub.com/Club/Scripts/Home/home.asp

3 Days to my wedding too! Today is my last day in the office. Good luck you you!

Congratulations to both of you. Hope both weddings go off perfectly.

Congratulations on the upcoming weddings, of course we expect live updates :)

Sushi.

HHJJ

Just got offered 50% off the daily rate if we booked an extra day of our vacation house in the Dells, so we're leaving a day early. Out of town early tomorrow. Woot!

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

That's awesome hawkster!

I got a call today from a local sports radio station telling me that I had won an online contest for a round of golf for two and a gift card to Granite Links Golf Club. I've wanted to play here for as long as I can remember, but could never spend $150 on a greens fee. I am beyond excited!

http://www.granitelinksgolfclub.com/Club/Scripts/Home/home.asp

If you need someone to play with you there, just let me know! I'll even drive!

Just got offered 50% off the daily rate if we booked an extra day of our vacation house in the Dells, so we're leaving a day early. Out of town early tomorrow. Woot!

Niiiice

When I was managing one of our hotels in DC, we often put a flyer under the door on Sunday mornings with the bill.

It said something to the effect, "Put off paying this bill until tomorrow, and stay tonight at 50% off our normal rate of $xxx. Just call the front desk to inform them, then enjoy all the city has to offer for one more day."

We would get at least one room to take the offer each time we did it. Sometimes a few, it helps that we got a lot of senior travelers that had flexible enough plans to do do so.

Just found out I got accepted to the University of Georgia! It's only a non-degree certification program right now, but I will be applying to the PHD program in Instructional Technology next Spring. I've got a long road ahead, but it's a start!

Just found out I got accepted to the University of Georgia! It's only a non-degree certification program right now, but I will be applying to the PHD program in Instructional Technology next Spring. I've got a long road ahead, but it's a start!

Congrats Josh!!!

Awesome man, gotta start somewhere! I think it's a great idea, best of luck.

That's great news Josh!! congrats.

Congrats MT!

sweet! Congrats man

Congratulations Josh

Congrats and best of luck!

Texas bound to casa de la Cookie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back