Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like the braves have been trying to get peavy for years

Yes they have. He isn't worth it anymore though unless the Braves practically steal him for nothing.

Yes they have. He isn't worth it anymore though unless the Braves practically steal him for nothing.

Don't really know why. Both Harang and Santana have been a lot better than expected.

Don't really know why. Both Harang and Santana have been a lot better than expected.

Protection IMO. I don't think we can count on either holding their form over the season. Harang has shown he is slipping at times and the Braves could use the help

Protection IMO. I don't think we can count on either holding their form over the season. Harang has shown he is slipping at times and the Braves could use the help

He's not worth prospects, IMO.

I would have to seriously consider dropping my 40+ year Sox fandom if they traded a dozen donuts for Uggla.

This Dodgers/Tigers game is going to involve a lot of scoring. 5-5 already in the bottom of the second after Tigers erase early 5-0 hole.

Finally Jays back on their winning ways. Reyes really showed this game tonight. One amazing grab and a strike to 1st.

Battle for last place in the AL west taking place tonight! Hopefully the Astros sweep the Rangers!

4/5ths of the opening day Yankee starting rotation on the DL...:angry:

Rays are hilarious

You got a guy in mcgee who has been money all season and especially when closing out games.

Yet you continue to try this committee nonsense and allowed yet another game to be blown

Rays are hilarious

You got a guy in mcgee who has been money all season and especially when closing out games.

Yet you continue to try this committee nonsense and allowed yet another game to be blown

They should see if LeBron has any interest in bringing his talents to the Bay Area.

They should see if LeBron has any interest in bringing his talents to the Bay Area.
Granted I have a hidden agenda with mcgee in my Al only league

Rays are hilarious

Agree completely, if you really don't want to use McGee, fine. But for crying out loud Peralta again?

and now Mcgee is on paternity leave til after the all star break

good luck this weekend TB

Cardinals are on a nice little roll and I think the Brewers are starting to come back to reality. Should be a fun weekend with them two matching up.

Astros swept the Rangers! Im happy! Now if only they can play like that consistently, they would be in a lot better shape. But hey, I'll take whatever at this point. They are definitely headed in the right direction.

Yadier out 8-12 weeks, ouch

Astros swept the Rangers! Im happy! Now if only they can play like that consistently, they would be in a lot better shape. But hey, I'll take whatever at this point. They are definitely headed in the right direction.

Springer looks like the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back