The Official THP March Madness Bracket Contest (Spoilers possible)

Will anybody else's ESPN bracket page leader board update?

Will anybody else's ESPN bracket page leader board update?

What does yours show? Mine is updated through last night's games.

It shows the leader with 270 points.

It doesn't show round two points? Maybe clear your cookies and log back in. Mine sometimes doesn't refresh when it's open until I manually refresh, but when I open it up from scratch, it's updated.

It doesn't show round two points? Maybe clear your cookies and log back in. Mine sometimes doesn't refresh when it's open until I manually refresh, but when I open it up from scratch, it's updated.

I'll give that a try.

Since I'm obviously going to stay in last place - I'm going to get rid of my basketball avatar.

Right now, your unofficial leaders look like JL and Atlanta (who have Kentucky); Philley and Klose (Duke); Gasman (Syracuse); CardsFan, Shanks and Kevin (Ohio State); and Dent (W. Virginia). The rest of us are probably just playing out the season unless their champs lose today or by the next round.

I am a fan of Gonzaga, Georgia Tech, Missouri and Cal today and Wisconsin or Cornell next week!

Last edited:
I Need at least Duke, Maryland, WV, and Ohio St. to win today

But my brackets pretty skewed right now with 2 final 4 teams out.

Since I'm obviously going to stay in last place - I'm going to get rid of my basketball avatar.

i'll happily battle with you for last place. if you beat me in the end i'll sport a hello kitty avatar. let's come up with some silly bet for last place, what do you think?

i'll happily battle with you for last place. if you beat me in the end i'll sport a hello kitty avatar. let's come up with some silly bet for last place, what do you think?

So basically you don't want to be beat by a woman who doesn't know the difference between all of the schools with U's and K's in them.

So basically you don't want to be beat by a woman who doesn't know the difference between all of the schools with U's and K's in them.

nah, it's not that at all. i'd gladly lose to you, but i think it would be fun to having something riding on who comes in dead last. i did pick syracuse to win it all, that might be the one thing i got right.

nah, it's not that at all. i'd gladly lose to you, but i think it would be fun to having something riding on who comes in dead last. i did pick syracuse to win it all, that might be the one thing i got right.

I think we both know I'm going to be last since I chose Georgetown. We can have a side bet on another event when we don't already know the outcome. You may want to talk to BBBD first. He and I had a bet on another forum and he did end up with a Hello Kitty avatar.

I think we both know I'm going to be last since I chose Georgetown. We can have a side bet on another event when we don't already know the outcome. You may want to talk to BBBD first. He and I had a bet on another forum and he did end up with a Hello Kitty avatar.

ok, good point. i've been watching more of the NIT this year anyway.

Watching the MD vs Mich State game and wow, what just happened.

What a great ending to the MI St. game!!!!!!

It sure is a lot less stressful when your team is out of it and you can just hope for good close games and not care who wins them!

Yeah that was a crazy ending! I thought MD was going to end up winning after I had thought they already lost lol

Devastating....at least they made it interesting in the end! Bad first half doomed them. Good season Terps.

There goes my bracket, 3 of my 4 final teams are out.

LETS GO DUKE!!!!

Great win for Purdue. After watching them all year, They were a 1 seed before losing Robbie Hummel to a knee injury. This was sweet. Bring on Duke!!

Maybe someday IU can make it back to the NCAA...until then I ride w/ Purdue and Butler.

Back