Nike Men's MachSpeed Irons

I just hit these irons along with the Machspeed hybrid at Golf Galaxy. Awesome.

how workable are these and is this offset really bad the specs don't seem bad but i cant tell from the pictures.

how workable are these and is this offset really bad the specs don't seem bad but i cant tell from the pictures.

I can work the ball either way. But they are designed to fly straight and that is what they do well. The offset is similar to most other GI irons.

JB posted a picture a couple post back that should show you the offset.

I don't know if i missed it but what is the swing weight of these?

Once you get past the Transformer look at first glance, these are actually a very nice looking iron. Took a good look at them today and I like them a lot.

Spent some quality time with these iros on the range today. It was outside, almost 70* and had a bucket of balls to hit. I came away in love with these irons. I did not hit one slice. Not one! I couldnt believe how easy, far and accurate these were to hit. I think the Burners are going to be sold! I was planning on waiting till the THP Outing to try these irons but I think I'll have them before I get there, they were that good.

THey are a solid set. But keep in mind Kevin, we are going to have a lot of irons to hit, you may want to wait

JB you know that would be the smart thing to do. Even I know it. BUT... lol You know in the same way the CG7 BP's look soooo good in black, these Nikes look just as good in chrome. They have a fantastic looking finish outside in the sun.

JB you know that would be the smart thing to do. Even I know it. BUT... lol You know in the same way the CG7 BP's look soooo good in black, these Nikes look just as good in chrome. They have a fantastic looking finish outside in the sun.

You dont have to sell me, look WITB below.

You dont have to sell me, look WITB below.

Mmmhhmmm. You already know! I was hitting some of the best shots Ive ever hit at the range with these. Sticking 9 irons next to the flag. Everything going straight with little to no slicing. I loved it! Maybe its just me but are these a tad heavy? They seem a little heavier then the Burners but maybe its just me.

Machspeed Irons

Machspeed Irons

Hello, I am a new member here. I just got the Machspeed irons this month and have played 5 rounds with them, I love them. I am a 4 handicap and these things are so solid they kicked my AP2's out of the bag. I feel that I can score better with these because I have so much more confidence that they will go where I want them to, even on a poor swing the results are acceptable. They do launch the ball very high but I have learned to hit knock downs with them. They seem to be a little head heavy which I like because I know where its at during my swing, the main thing I like about them is they play naturally with the shot shape I like (draw). I also have a Machspeed Driver which I also love, but the irons are the surprise of the year for me, never thought anything would kick out the AP2's. Sorry about the long post but I am really excited to get this year started with the new sticks and hopefully place well in a few tournaments.

Glad you like them. Welcome to THP.

Hello, I am a new member here. I just got the Machspeed irons this month and have played 5 rounds with them, I love them. I am a 4 handicap and these things are so solid they kicked my AP2's out of the bag. I feel that I can score better with these because I have so much more confidence that they will go where I want them to, even on a poor swing the results are acceptable. They do launch the ball very high but I have learned to hit knock downs with them. They seem to be a little head heavy which I like because I know where its at during my swing, the main thing I like about them is they play naturally with the shot shape I like (draw). I also have a Machspeed Driver which I also love, but the irons are the surprise of the year for me, never thought anything would kick out the AP2's. Sorry about the long post but I am really excited to get this year started with the new sticks and hopefully place well in a few tournaments.

Welcome to THP!!! I am so glad you love your new irons so much. I am currently testing the ladies MachSpeed Irons and I am slowly falling in love. I have had several other ladies try them as well and the overall feedback has been very positive.

Man those are ugly. How do you produce that thing and say to yourself, man, those look great. Some of the ugliest clubs I've ever seen. With that said, if they work for you then it doesn't matter.

Re: Nike Men's MachSpeed Irons

that is a personal preference. i actually like the way they look.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pictures definitely don't do these sticks justice KU. in hand they are strikingly good looking. they look bulky on the cavity, but when you place them on the ground (like you're addressing the ball) it's not really noticeable.

I looked at them today at Dick's in Macon...... They actually look and feel really good. I love the weight and feel. I bet they are solid on ball contact...

I was there, by the way looking at my future dawgs that will not be in for a few more days. Custom fitting is great but you got to wait to get the goods :angry:

Welcome to THP!!! I am so glad you love your new irons so much. I am currently testing the ladies MachSpeed Irons and I am slowly falling in love. I have had several other ladies try them as well and the overall feedback has been very positive.

golfergal,
i love the cadbury minieggs. had some on the way to work tonight.
they just are sooooo smooooooooooth.

We talked about these quite a bit in the new radio show episode that is up on the home page and itunes.

Yes you did. Ive put into motion what needs to be done for these to be in my bag. These sticks are good. And when they hit and feel as good as they do you get over whatever hangup you might have with the looks real quick. And I agree with TC, they actually look great in person.

golfergal,
i love the cadbury minieggs. had some on the way to work tonight.
they just are sooooo smooooooooooth.

Thanks! They are my guilty pleasure. They are the only candy I will actually go out and buy. They are even better if you put them in the freezer, yum! Ok back on topic haha.

Yes you did. Ive put into motion what needs to be done for these to be in my bag. These sticks are good. And when they hit and feel as good as they do you get over whatever hangup you might have with the looks real quick. And I agree with TC, they actually look great in person.

I agree with you guys too I think they look nice in person.

Back