Golf
775613242_Tchm7-L-1.jpg

775613311_bwLDS-L-1.jpg

775613125_9jBnw-L-1.jpg

775613058_egPvz-L-1.jpg

775613589_nvcCq-L-1.jpg

775612996_T3mhk-L-1.jpg

775612740_hdzbL-L-1.jpg

i really like that Callaway brought a bunch of different bags to showcase. It's the one thing that sets them apart from the other OEM's (at least from what i see).

btw, the orange foam practice balls are fantastic. pretty true flight pattern and they last a long time.

Nice to see Callaway going away from the square driver. I owned both the FT-i and the FT-iq and while they were fairly straight, I noticed some loss of distance and never really ever got use to lokking down at either of them.
I have been told they have moved away from square heads for now as neither were very big sellers and it hurt their market share having these in the lineup for three/four years. It will be interesting to see how well the new line sells. Pretty hard to beat the FT-9 which I feel is their best driver ever.

Love the sole graphics on the Diablos! Dios Mio!

i am going to out today to see all the new and hit it (albeit indoors but with trackman).

anxious to get my hands on the FT Tour (thanks to longshanks).

oh wow!

Diablo Edge Tour Fairways........heck yeah!

Diablo Edge Tour Hybrids......double heck yeah!

FT-IZ.... :eyes bulging:......stupid long and straight.

oh wow!

THis is the first year I have been impressed with the entire line from Callaway. I have always liked their stuff, but this year they have stepped up their game again to new levels.

Callaway has some great stuff :good:

oh wow!

I'm assuming you tried and loved these snicker? How does the FT-IZ compare to the FT9?

THis is the first year I have been impressed with the entire line from Callaway. I have always liked their stuff, but this year they have stepped up their game again to new levels.

i was pleasantly surprised. i am actually really pumped about the new ball. i just found out that our rep is going to be in San Diego when I am going to be in Palm Springs.....he's trying to get me a trip to HQ.

callaway has done some awesome things this season. now i need sun.

Back