The Official THP March Madness Bracket Contest (Spoilers possible)

How about Temple going down to Cornell? I did not see that one coming.

Well, I'm finally in the triple digits, at 100 :clapp:

How about Temple going down to Cornell? I did not see that one coming.

Cornell may have been a little under seeded. They're a strong shooting team that has a big guy who can rebound, score, and play defense just enough to make a difference

Me? Up in front? HA!!! Don't ask me how and don't expect it to stay that way. But I will enjoy the view as long as I have it. ( till tonight probably) :clapp:

How the hell did you have Murray St. beating Vanderbilt? That's about the only one on your bracket that I said "wow" to.

I thought my Washington over Marquette pick was great, but then you pick
Murray freakin St. winning.

Then my Washington pick doesn't look so impressive.

I can't bear to watch my bracket go down in flames and shambles :(

surely there's a prize for dead last. maybe one of those dog bones?

Why did I think Temple would get to the sweet 16? Why?

Only one Sweet Sixteen team out for me. My bracket is doing pretty good. I think I am tied with another person for highest number of points remaining. Not bad.

You know Calloway - Claire and I only played because Smallie begged us. What's your excuse? :angel:

How the hell did you have Murray St. beating Vanderbilt? That's about the only one on your bracket that I said "wow" to.

I thought my Washington over Marquette pick was great, but then you pick
Murray freakin St. winning.

Then my Washington pick doesn't look so impressive.

doug gotlieb had murray st. winning

You know Calloway - Claire and I only played because Smallie begged us. What's your excuse? :angel:

He truly begged? Were puppy dog eyes given and everything? :D

He truly begged? Were puppy dog eyes given and everything? :D

We're talking about Smallie - the happiest guy on the forum - he didn't need to. He knew we'd never refuse him.

We're talking about Smallie - the happiest guy on the forum

Ahh. You have to love modern medicine.What is it Smalls? Paxil? Zanex?

Ahh. You have to love modern medicine.What is it Smalls? Paxil? Zanex?

Not Smallie - he's just naturally happy. That's why we like him.

Not Smallie - he's just naturally happy. That's why we like him.

I like him too. He recruited me way back when.

i don't have a good one. i didn't give it a whole lot of thought. with carolina having such a horrible year it was extremely tough for me to get into it this year. actually, smalls asked me to submit a bracket as well, i wouldn't say he "begged" though.:D

Im T2, but I have soo few points remaining, IF DUKE can win it all i have a chance

WOW!!! Some guy in red (Maryland?) at the half time buzzer makes a shot that's a little bit closer from half court!! WOW!!!

WOW!!! Some guy in red (Maryland?) at the half time buzzer makes a shot that's a little bit closer from half court!! WOW!!!

he plays for houston GC. i really hope maryland wins. my goal is to now just break the 50th percentile.

Actually that was Houston and it was a nice shot!

Standings after the first round:

9d41084a.jpg

i'm so proud to be surrounded by such wonderful company.

Good Stuff. I still have a ton of points left.

Back