THP FL Golf Outing

Re: THP FL Golf Outing

Lol fantastic. JB, what balls are there going to be? Especially for people who play specific golf balls.

The snow has now melted in Toronto, and my gf and I are hitting the range hardcore. I'm trying to get her confident in her game enough to play when we come down.

Lol fantastic. JB, what balls are there going to be? Especially for people who play specific golf balls.

The snow has now melted in Toronto, and my gf and I are hitting the range hardcore. I'm trying to get her confident in her game enough to play when we come down.

The first post is always updated with the new companies participating. knetgolf will be providing an assortment of golf balls from all different brands.

The first post is always updated with the new companies participating. knetgolf will be providing an assortment of golf balls from all different brands.

We have requested 9 different ball types, so there will definitely be something for everybody.

does this mean I don't have to pack as many golf balls in my bag then?

THP FL Golf Outing - Demo Items

THP FL Golf Outing - Demo Items

We wanted to start a thread and show off some of the pictures of all the equipment and accessories that are coming in for people to be able to try out while they are here for the FL Golf Outing. The main thread is still located in the golf section here.

THP FL Golf Outing - The Hackers Paradise

And it is still updated each day with new info as far as what companies are sending what. This will be a picture thread filled with things as they come in for the outing. We should start getting the rest of the stuff coming in to us daily for this outing.

As of right now, we have some fun companies on board.

OnPar GPS - GPS Unit
Izzo - Swami GPS Unit
Evolve Golf - THP Logo Golf Tees
Taylormade Golf - Equipment
Cleveland Classics - Apparel
SeeMore Putters - Equipment
The Golf Ring - Training Aid
Pukka Hats - Hats
Bushnell - GPS & Rangefinder
Scratch Golf - Equipment
Nike Golf - Equipment
Rife - Putters
Bettinardi Golf - Putters
Cleveland Golf - Equipment
Mizuno Golf - Equipment
Spotless Swing Towel - Towels for everybody
Heavy Putter - Putters (Light, Mid, Heavy)
knetgolf - Golf balls
Callaway Golf - Equipment
Fourteen Golf - Equipment
PING - Equipment
Eidolon - Wedges
STX Putters - Equipment

Pukka Hats for everybody
813890363_fELab-M.jpg

Epoch Golf Tees for everybody
813890393_QUSqX-L.jpg

Bushnell Devices to try out
813890476_Frskg-L.jpg

813890512_nPsQ4-L.jpg

Izzo Swami GPS
813890426_Vhhjw-L.jpg

Mizuno Wedges
813890328_ph79A-L.jpg

Nike Equipment
813891854_fpDe5-L.jpg

813891824_wEfsM-L.jpg

813891797_Z58iv-L.jpg

Taylormade Equipment
813890230_2WVRJ-L.jpg

813890237_p3y5i-L.jpg

813890187_bXFud-L.jpg

813891769_zhCc9-L.jpg

Callaway Equipment
813890275_CHizV-L.jpg

813891740_mjcFG-L.jpg

Heavy Putter
813890303_899mG-L.jpg

SeeMore Putters
814089128_MFkqB-L.jpg

814089106_nmZUE-L.jpg

Knetgolf Golf Balls
829633517_kEUJs-L.jpg

829633559_RBGzv-L.jpg

Spotless Swing Towel
829633501_Cc2XL-L.jpg

829633577_WLKHR-L.jpg

Ping Redwood Putter
831974231_jzMk2-L.jpg

831974177_2FWeG-L.jpg

831974184_uybhe-L.jpg

831974201_xaPEG-L.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to nominate this for the thread of the year... :golf:

you should see me trying to kick myself for not being able to make this trip.

looks like tons of fun guys, maybe next time :(

thanks to JB and GG for putting all of this together and thanks to all the companies for letting some "hackers" try out their stuff.

:desire::desire::desire:

WOW, you guys have to be like kids in a candy store every single minute of every single day! Can I come live with you? :D

Now that is a nice collection! Are you able to put the cars in the garage with all this great stuff rolling in?

thanks to JB and GG for putting all of this together and thanks to all the companies for letting some "hackers" try out their stuff.

We do not even have half the stuff that is coming yet. That is the scary part.

Now that is a nice collection! Are you able to put the cars in the garage with all this great stuff rolling in?

I told GG having a staff bag room would have its benefits.

SWEET! rub it in even more. looks like i'll be putting this thread on ignore. :D

nah, it just goes to show what quality relationships thp has built in a very short time. it says a lot about you guys. nice work.

SWEET! rub it in even more. looks like i'll be putting this thread on ignore. :D

nah, it just goes to show what quality relationships thp has built in a very short time. it says a lot about you guys. nice work.

To me it says a lot about the forum members. The companies really look forward to their feedback in the forum from the items that they get to try out.

And of course if you listen to the last THP Radio show, you will see that perhaps there may be a giveaway or three.

To me it says a lot about the forum members. The companies really look forward to their feedback in the forum from the items that they get to try out.

And of course if you listen to the last THP Radio show, you will see that perhaps there may be a giveaway or three.

i'll be listening to it this evening. having a 17 month old run around makes old tc tired in the evenings. i get my thp radio fix on saturday mornings. i let the wifey sleep in and me and little foster listen to your shows. i figure it's quality time and it doesn't hurt to get him use to the thp routine.

lol...consider yourself kicked :beat-up:

I'd like to nominate this for the thread of the year... :golf:

+1

<drool> I want that....and that....and this..... :banana:

:banghead: <---- I keep doing this

:angry:

:clapp: well said and truthful. The effort you two put in is awesome and greatly appreciated.

THREE?!?!? :at-wits-end: :angry: :angry: :angry::banghead:

There ya go.. turn the knife...lol

:laughing: He was doing it to me yesterday with all the Seemore putters that they are going to have there. :banghead:
This is going to be really cool for the folks that get to go :clapp: :banana:
I am already looking forward to hear comments and see pictures after it is over.

Im so glad I decided to come down for the outing! All this stuff to try and actually outside on the range or the putting green. I'll be sure to rub it in for you guys. lol

Back