The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to the above, I really miss Sir Shanksalot and Worst_Shot_Ever.

Then there are plenty who don't post nearly often enough: Ricey, Grogger (even though he always seems to be here), KoKoGolf, and some others.

WSE assured me he will be back soon enough and I actually exchanged some emails with Shanksy recently as well. They have a special something going on in their family and he will be back soon.

WSE assured me he will be back soon enough and I actually exchanged some emails with Shanksy recently as well. They have a special something going on in their family and he will be back soon.

I know about that, and I'm cheering them on. I just miss him.

Yeah we are as well. He is a great guy!!!

JB, I don't have his email. Could you pass mine along to him? I want to be sure he gets invited to our Northeast Golf outing in June. Thanks.

JB, I don't have his email. Could you pass mine along to him? I want to be sure he gets invited to our Northeast Golf outing in June. Thanks.

Absolutely. I was actually typing one up to him tonight and will make sure I pass it along. I will also include a link to the thread so he can check it out.

Absolutely. I was actually typing one up to him tonight and will make sure I pass it along. I will also include a link to the thread so he can check it out.

Much appreciated! :good:

I guess it all comes and goes with the seasons and busy lives. I know I'll be a ghost this summer, but I don't expect to leave for good. I'll probably have enough time to catch up on most of the information and some random banter each day, though I might throw in a comment or two.

I talked with Julie a couple weeks ago. She's doing well. She's very busy lately with her new career and other things going on.

Please give her my best next time you speak with her Bogey. I miss Julie too, but am happy that she's doing well.

I talked with Julie a couple weeks ago. She's doing well. She's very busy lately with her new career and other things going on.

Please give her my best next time you speak with her Bogey. I miss Julie too, but am happy that she's doing well.

Me three! I'm glad you managed to catch up with her. I'd shot her an email or two but hadn't heard back.

These new Taco Bell shrimp tacos do not look very good in the commercial. And would a guy that traveled the world looking for the perfect shrimp really drop everything and head to Taco Bell when he heard the news?

I'm not buying it.

Kevin

These new Taco Bell shrimp tacos do not look very good in the commercial. And would a guy that traveled the world looking for the perfect shrimp really drop everything and head to Taco Bell when he heard the news?

I'm not buying it.

Kevin

I didn't question that, but did question why anyone would go anywhere for only 6 shrimp.

I didn't question that, but did question why anyone would go anywhere for only 6 shrimp.

True. 6 is just a tease.

Considering the general size of a Taco Bell taco, if they were edible, I think 36 or 42 shrimp would be more my speed.

Kevin

I was thinking 12 would be a good number.

Well, sure. You're a dainty lady. I'm gargoylian and gigantic, and always very, very, hungry.

Kevin

Well, sure. You're a dainty lady. I'm gargoylian and gigantic, and always very, very, hungry.

Kevin

Not really dainty - I ate 10 Tagalong GS cookies today.

That would just make me want more and I'm not a big guy. 6ft 175lbs.

Bravo! They are by far the best of the Girl Scout cookie lineup.

Kevin

How could you possibly want to eat more than 10?

The very best.

The Girls should add a soft, iced oatmeal cookie to their offerings. I enjoyed the last oatmeal cookie they sold, but it was a bit on the hard side. Bring it back, but make it chewy. Get rid of the Thin Mints. Their usefulness has passed.

Kevin

The Girls should add a soft, iced oatmeal cookie to their offerings. I enjoyed the last oatmeal cookie they sold, but it was a bit on the hard side. Bring it back, but make it chewy. Get rid of the Thin Mints. Their usefulness has passed.

Kevin

OOOOH! Yes that would be a nice offering.

Get rid of the Thin Mints. Their usefulness has passed.

Kevin

That's heresy Kevin. Are you just trying to cause trouble on the forum tonight? The majority here are Thin Mint fans.

Kevin

C'mon now Kevin, we've always gotten along but that Thin Mints comment was totally inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back