Westcoast Putters

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A new putter company is sprouting and we thought that our THP readers would love to hear about it. Introducing Westcoast Putters to the world. Our prototype sample just arrived in our offices and at first glance, this is a thing of beauty and we look forward to hearing a lot more from them. Here are some pictures and a review will be coming soon.

810818256_ngimR-L.jpg

810818358_Cy7Q5-L-1.jpg

810818401_PGdwh-L-1.jpg

810818327_UCPHU-L.jpg

810818271_ckSoi-L-1.jpg

810818220_ASeMK-L-1.jpg

810818185_LAaDJ-L-1.jpg

810818307_L4ddf-L-1.jpg

810818376_nmTWR-L-1.jpg

Very interesting face milling! Should have a very nice soft feel with that kind of milling. The style is quite a bit like Machine Putters. I hope they do well.

Are they located on the west coast? This does look nice!

Not bad looking! What is it made of? I like the headcover with the zipper for...stuff? lol

Love the face!

• Admin
Is this putter cast and then a milled face added? It's hard to tell but I couldn't see any milling anywhere else other than the face.

Very interesting face milling! Should have a very nice soft feel with that kind of milling. The style is quite a bit like Machine Putters. I hope they do well.

+1...curious as to why they didn't take the horizontal grooves out to the heel and toe vs. going with the somewhat vertical grooves?

+1...curious as to why they didn't take the horizontal grooves out to the heel and toe vs. going with the somewhat vertical grooves?

My guess would be for aesthetics.

Is this putter cast and then a milled face added? It's hard to tell but I couldn't see any milling anywhere else other than the face.

That is my belief. I will know more very soon and give everybody the details.

West Coast of Canada.

No wonder it is nice looking putter, it is made by lovely place :clap:
I want one..
JB, maybe THP members could do review/try of this putter?

No wonder it is nice looking putter, it is made by lovely place :clap:
I want one..
JB, maybe THP members could do review/try of this putter?

Perhaps. I will be in contact with the company today for all the details. But smaller companies do not always have the overhead to provide multiple putters for review unfortunately.

Perhaps. I will be in contact with the company today for all the details. But smaller companies do not always have the overhead to provide multiple putters for review unfortunately.

Tell them THP have members in Canada -> shipping could be less :act-up:

Those weights in the back look like the weights TM uses for their woods. I wonder if they could have some adjustability.

Those weights in the back look like the weights TM uses for their woods. I wonder if they could have some adjustability.

They are TM weights and they do offer adjustability. Nice call!!!

They are TM weights and they do offer adjustability. Nice call!!!

Very cool... at least for someone that already has those weights in their woods. I might have to give this one a shot.

Straight from the company:

Its machined fully from a forged block of 1080 Carbon Steel. Each body and face are done from a single block.

Straight from the company:

Its machined fully from a forged block of 1080 Carbon Steel. Each body and face are done from a single block.

woooo.. nice...
JB, sign me up as a try/review on this putter if we get to that stage :clap:

Questions Answered ...

Questions Answered ...

Each putter head is machined from a single block of carbon steel to maintain a consistent grain and feel from body to face, the putters are made 10 at a time for this reason.

The putters are finished here in Canada in Manitoba at Wieberman Golf ; Luke does an incredible job he came up with the Oilcan on Pluto colourings you can find at NEWS.WESTCOASTPUTTERS.COM .

The weights are part of the customization available. You can make the head heavier or lighter or change the balance altogether to fix swing flaws. The other customizing comes from 3 inserts that fit in behind the face and are swappable pre-round to adjust the putters rebound effect for the days playing conditions. The inserts currently "in play" are Brass (46g), Beta6 Titanium (23g), and Carbon Fibre/ Kevlar (14g) which both change the putters weight and rebound effect.

Hope that answers some questions and brings up a whole lot more.

Marco Renna
West Coast Putter Co.
Designer

Back