Angel Cabrera Pics - Doral

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Angel spent a ton of time at the putting green. He seemed like a pretty nice guy too.

807197707_uvYSC-L-1.jpg

807197533_yxAbw-L-1.jpg

807197656_cMVpg-L-1.jpg

807197795_jKWTR-L-1.jpg

807197412_rTsyJ-L-1.jpg

807197163_PiRtA-L-1.jpg

807197156_kwjmL-L-1.jpg

807197828_vWHn2-L.jpg

807197876_YaXoA-L-1.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. HEY....they use putting devices as well :)

is that his son with him? they sure do look alike? i'd love to see some pics of what's in these guys bags, would that be possible in the future?

• Admin
Thanks for the pictures. HEY....they use putting devices as well :)

Almost all the players use training aids. I will be putting up pictures throughout the night and you will see these players use training aids both on the putting green and the range.

• Admin
is that his son with him? they sure do look alike? i'd love to see some pics of what's in these guys bags, would that be possible in the future?

We did our best to take pictures of what's in their bags but sometimes they have covers on them and other times we are stopped because what's in their bag is not what they are supposed to be playing or is not a club made by the company who sponsors them. But we did get some players bags. As mentioned I will be putting up pictures all night so stay tuned.

We did our best to take pictures of what's in their bags but sometimes they have covers on them and other times we are stopped because what's in their bag is not what they are supposed to be playing or is not a club made by the company who sponsors them. But we did get some players bags. As mentioned I will be putting up pictures all night so stay tuned.

thanks GG. i posted before you posted about putting up pics all night. i guess i got a wee bit excited. did you guys have a good trip? seems like you had the opportunity to be in front of/behind the scenes with a lot of great people. i can't imagine what it'll be like next year.

Being on the inside of the ropes has its plusses and minuses. Its great for interviews, but the "spy" shots are not allowed. We got some for you though. Stay tuned as we have hundreds of pictures.

I really like Angel. He does seem nice - like a big teddy bear. I like that color he's wearing too.

Great Pics!

Great Pics!

What kind of digital camera are you using? I am in awe with your photo skills to say the least :eek:)!!!

Nikon DSLR. We have 2 of them, but its all about the lenses. We are using a mixture of 3 different lenses including a huge 70:300 lense.

Back