Bortass

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 28.4
Dunno if this has been asked or if this is the right forum. Regardless why do you golf?

I do it for fun and relaxation. I think walking 9 helps me blow off stress and keep my blood pressure down. It's my 'me time'.

I do it so that I can walk around with latest clubs, clothing, bag... :banana:

Hmmmm... good question. I definitly enjoy the game, and enjoy the "me time" to relax, destress, and get away from it all. What keeps me coming back time after time is that there is always room for improvement; I know I can do better. I want to do better. And it is never routine. Every shot has different challenges, and different ways to go about it.

I don't really often think "why" I golf, I just know that I am completely hooked on the game. I think about it all the time, I can't wait to get out and play my next round even seconds after finishing the current round I'm hopefully enjoying.

If I had to give one good reason I'd say for the couple times a round that I hit that perfect shot just as I had drawn it up, there is no feeling in the world than a perfectly solid shot that results in exactly what you were trying to do.

That and the times I play with my dad. I really enjoy those rounds!

i golf because i am a strong willed human being. I am also stubborn. This makes me challenge myself. Because you can never be perfect at the game, that is what i want to be

As others have mention, I find the time on the golf course very enjoyable and relaxing. There is also the shot or two each round that makes me feel great.

I hope I never get so good that all the shots are like that and they no longer give me that sense of satisfaction. :D

I just love the concept of it, the fact that its an individual sport, and your playing against yourself. I love the fashion aspect of it, the mental fitness it requires and just how tough the game is to play. Once your good at it it's a huge lifetime achievement.

I golf because its a lot of fun and its something that the BF and I can do together and its something that we both enjoy. And we get to meet people as well :)

Because I am a glutton for punishment. :D

Do or do not.....there is no why

I ask myself this question a lot and still don't have an answer, sometimes I love the game and others I hate it. It really lets me see all facets of my mood swings from happy to furious sometimes....

relaxation, challenge... really, i've never really thought about this question, so it's harder than I thought it would be to answer.

Hard to play football by yourself & got bored with yacht racing.

Because I'm insane. Seriously though...because I'm insane.

Other than that I love to watch the ball soar through the air after a well struck shot. I enjoy walking, being outside, and soaking up the sun in a beautiful environment.

Where else but the golf course can a man feel truly comfortable in a pair of saddle shoes?

Kevin

Where else but the golf course can a man feel truly comfortable in a pair of saddle shoes?

Kevin

With black socks and shorts to boot.

I play golf for fun, for relaxation, for the challenge and for something to do during the summer months.

Back