Taylormade Kia Ma TOUR ISSUE Giveaway #2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
And then there were 3. These are the 3 putters left for the contest after we gave away 1 last week to a lucky listener of In the Rough W/ JB & GG. Listener Mike Chemlock chose the Daytona model with the insert.

Winner of the Taylormade KiaMa Putter - The Hackers Paradise

That leaves these 3 left and we are going to be announcing contest #2 this week. Stay tuned for that! This one will be for forum members only everybody, so if you are not signed up, do so when you get a chance.

The Prize
One of the Taylormade Rossa TP TOUR ISSUE Kia Ma Putters Pictured Above.

Creativity
Your job is to creatively NAME YOUR PUTTER!

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your entry must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com

Please include your screen name or your entry will not be counted.

The deadline of this contest Friday March 12th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

You must be a registered forum member with at least 5 posts to submit your entry. Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

By entering this contest you agree to post pictures of your prize, should you win, in our Contest Winners Thread in our forum.

How It Works
Your job is to choose the putter you would like to win out of the three pictured above and send that choice along with the answer to this question.

What are you going to name the putter? It could be anything such as Birdie Machine, Uncle Dave, Mr. Bogey, Putter Boy, etc...The most creative name, as chosen by a panel of judges including those at Taylormade Golf, wins the contest.

Good luck to everybody and we hope that every person here has a blast with this contest.

791951085_zck8m-L-1.jpg

791951065_ADcnF-L-1.jpg

791951120_W468B-L-1.jpg

791951147_btuUA-L-1.jpg

791951165_FvW5W-L-1.jpg

791951013_vdTxH-L-1.jpg

791950927_7C6u6-L-1.jpg

791950910_PrgTd-L-1.jpg

791951029_5thvf-L-1.jpg

791950927_7C6u6-L-1.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait.....the Daytona is starting to grow on me more so than the Monte Carlo now...

Hmmm... Tough decision the Monte with insert or the Daytona. Hopefully I will have to make a choice.

• Admin
I would personally like to thank JB for all these contests, and the dead horse smilie.

I would personally like to thank JB for all these contests, and the dead horse smilie.

You can actually thank Hacker for the dead horse smilie and the companies for the contests. Not to take anything away from JB, but those are the people who deserve the credit most.

• Admin

Dont thank me. I am merely a gateway. When THP started we wanted it to be this way. But it is the forum members that make these happen. Companies read a lot of forums and like this one quite a bit. They love to see happy people.

Did you notice that when I quoted you it changes "kill" to "die"? I didn't edit that, seem's funny? Also, that looks more like a mule, hehe.

Man, quit posting pictures of these beauties. I stop thinking about it and then you go and remind me again of how sweet these things are

Did you notice that when I quoted you it changes "kill" to "die"? I didn't edit that, seem's funny? Also, that looks more like a mule, hehe.

I typo'd.

i didnt want to be the dead horse dying, i wanted to be the smilie killing.
Only for a tour issue kiama putter.

And thank you JB, and GG, for my plane tickets to this paradise.

What changed your mind?

I'm thinking that the shaft on the Monte Carlo might appear too straight up vs. the slanted plumber's neck of the Daytona. If the MC's shaft has more of a bend to it I could be swayed but can't tell with the pics.

Can't wait!!!

Loving that Daytona

Awesome!! Will stay tuned :)

I'm still loving the Daytona. TM is very generous.

NICE!!! looking forward to it...i'm also thinking about getting new clubs. does anyone have any suggestions on where to start looking? i would say i'm above beginner level but I don't get to play as often as I would like to. any forum I should target?

NICE!!! looking forward to it...i'm also thinking about getting new clubs. does anyone have any suggestions on where to start looking? i would say i'm above beginner level but I don't get to play as often as I would like to. any forum I should target?

really? i can't believe you're coming off the hip, especially with that big ol' fancy wedding this fall.

these kia ma's are straight up gorgeous. i'm with tha shanks, the constant photos just make me want one more and more.

Still some great looking putters available. Can not wait for this contest. Thanks again THP and TaylorMade>

Back