What is your favourite club in the bag?

I think mine has recently changed from my 7i to my PW.

My Scotty and my 3-Hybrid.

Right now it is my Callaway FT 3 hybrid but looks like that might change to my 42* Niblick. :D

PW then either of the putters.

Gotta be the scoring clubs.

My Bobby Jones hybrid.

Thanks tc. I really am pretty comfortable with the old girl, but then again I have blue jeans about that age and certainly some sweat shirts much older. I have to sneak them out of the drawer when Liz is out of town, hehe.

I'm tellin'!!!!!

I have 3 favorites in my bag, my putter (thanks again THP), my 42* Niblick and my 4i Hybrid which I just added.

Last edited:
My 58* Titleist Vokey 200
post-11-1138496893.jpg

My 60° wedge
1003952.jpg

My baby....

My baby....

I have got to say my 34" Scotty Camron Newport 1.5 Studio Select named "Jessica" :beauty:

pt_stdslct_np1.5_1st500.jpg

My favorite is usually a new or reliable putter and sometimes a wedge. Right now Id have to go with this:

IMG_1341.jpg

Toss up between my 4 hybrid, my SW, or my Dymo2 driver

Toss up between my 4 hybrid, my SW, or my Dymo2 driver

:terror: Ok, that nasty little guy over there has a gun to your head, which one is your favorite?? Dont make him mad! :nono:

:terror: Ok, that nasty little guy over there has a gun to your head, which one is your favorite?? Dont make him mad! :nono:

Well when you put it that way....my SW. Should I look at changing my flight now? I don't want you going all Kevin Smith on me....

Well when you put it that way....my SW. Should I look at changing my flight now? I don't want you going all Kevin Smith on me....

lol just wanted to make you pick one! See, I knew you had a favorite! Actually I go between my putter and wedges too. My driver is never my favorite since its a love hate relationship.

lol just wanted to make you pick one! See, I knew you had a favorite! Actually I go between my putter and wedges too. My driver is never my favorite since its a love hate relationship.

It all depends on the shot that's needed for me. 80-100 is automatic SW. Long par 3 or short par 4 that I'm trying to nail, 4 hybrid.

I should have said, whatever club is actually working that day, is my favorite! lol

I bet no one would have guessed this was my favorite club...

795430231_rLn77-L-1.jpg

My new SeeMore M6 putter. I am a terrible putter but I am confident practice and this baby will change my golf game.

795430231_rLn77-L-1.jpg

My new SeeMore M6 putter. I am a terrible putter but I am confident practice and this baby will change my golf game.

Are you a lefty? Or my eyes are goofing on me.

It will help change it GG. I was the same way before I won the Cleveland putter. I am much more confident and having alot less 3 putt greens!! :alien2:

Would have to be my my 42* Niblick.

Are you a lefty? Or my eyes are goofing on me.

No I am a righty but with this putter it's milled on both sides so you can putt RH or LH. I just picked that picture because it was the first one I saw in the album.

It will help change it GG. I was the same way before I won the Cleveland putter. I am much more confident and having alot less 3 putt greens!! :alien2:

I have a feeling it really will. I have been taking it to the practice greens and it just feels great. Something happens when I look down and it just makes me feel happy and normally putting puts me in a bad mood.

Mine used to be my SW, but I haven't been able to hit with it lately :crying: So I have a new favorite, my 7I :good:

my favourite club is my scotty cameron monterey putter 34'

My favorite club in my bag is my 6 iron... I know it sounds crazy. But everytime I need to hit that club, I seem to hit it perfect.

Back