Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highs in the mid 60s today!

Highs in the mid 60s today!

Ya know... there are people who, for a price, will silence you. :beat-up:

I'll be back with daily weather reports when Southern California is burning or sliding into the ocean... whichever comes first. :laughing:

Re: Official Golfing Weather Thread

Haha I'm scared to post on this thread because of that very thing :)

I've played 6 out of the last 8 days and playing again today. But you don't see me bragging about it!! Hahaha

Haha I'm scared to post on this thread because of that very thing :)

I've played 6 out of the last 8 days and playing again today. But you don't see me bragging about it!! Hahaha

Until now! :D

front 9 was perfect... low 50's partly cloudy...
back 9 not so much... sun came out... but the wind started howling

Another 2+ inches of snow overnight, WTF? Granted this will be short lived with the warmer weather on it's way, but come on already. I actually have to shovel again and drive on this crap. Hell, I planned to wash the stinking truck today. If you watch the news and hear of someone in Nebraska going postal at the weather station pretend you don't know me.

Another 2+ inches of snow overnight, WTF? Granted this will be short lived with the warmer weather on it's way, but come on already. I actually have to shovel again and drive on this crap. Hell, I planned to wash the stinking truck today. If you watch the news and hear of someone in Nebraska going postal at the weather station pretend you don't know me.

It went south of us so no new snow. With temps in the 50's starting tomorrow, maybe by Wednesday or Thursday..... got my fingers crossed. :golf2:

It went south of us so no new snow. With temps in the 50's starting tomorrow, maybe by Wednesday or Thursday..... got my fingers crossed. :golf2:

Thanks for the update Fourputt :angry:. Hope it works out for ya, were in need of ice-melt again, lol. :D

just got done playing... temp was in the low 50's with a howling wind... at least it was sunny

I still remember the time it snowed on Mother's Day. In Chicago.

I still remember the time it snowed on Mother's Day. In Chicago.

That cheered me up CFC :D. The year Liz and I moved up here they got like 16 inches in an early April snow, lol. Why did we go through with the move?

Ya know... there are people who, for a price, will silence you. :beat-up:

I'll be back with daily weather reports when Southern California is burning or sliding into the ocean... whichever comes first. :laughing:

Even though its been nice and sunny around here, haven't played golf in 2 weeks, since our golf get together!!

Thanks for the update Fourputt :angry:. Hope it works out for ya, were in need of ice-melt again, lol. :D

Just stopped by the course (I was scheduled to work my first shift of the year today...) :laughing: The course is still at least 50% covered with snow. :confused2:

I seem to be cursed with my lessons. I got rained out last time and I had one scheduled for tomorrow but it's supposed to start raining tonight and not stop until tomorrow night, so I rescheduled for Wednesday. Of course it's supposed to be cooler on Wednesday but it's all good, I just want to get out there and work on my game.

I seem to be cursed with my lessons. I got rained out last time and I had one scheduled for tomorrow but it's supposed to start raining tonight and not stop until tomorrow night, so I rescheduled for Wednesday. Of course it's supposed to be cooler on Wednesday but it's all good, I just want to get out there and work on my game.

GG - If you weren't so sweet - I think a few of the boys would be throwing snowballs at you right now.

GG - If you weren't so sweet - I think a few of the boys would be throwing snowballs at you right now.

Haha, I know I shouldn't complain about the cold when many are still knee deep in snow. But this is Florida and I am tired of it being 44 and raining! It's March and that officially means sun, warmth, golf and beach time.

That sounds like my series of lessons last year. One of the reasons for Golf-Tec--it's weather proof.

We'll be heading out to the range in a little bit, will need a sweater and pants :wink:

I'm bringing a snow ball down to the golf outing with GG's name on it.....

it tried its best to snow its brains out last night and this morning... really big flakes too... but now its just wet... the snow stuck for about 2 hours... if it didnt rain... i bet we wouldve been under 2 ft of snow right now

I know I shouldnt complain because there are a ton of people in the north ready to hurl snowballs down at us, but the windy season up here in the high desert has begun. It's an interesting phenomenon, where the sun beating down on the desert heats the air during the day, and the hot air rises, creating a low pressure zone, pulling in more air from the coast. Results are typically calm in the mornings, but by mid-morning/afternoon, howling 30-40 mph winds. Makes golfing really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back