What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought AAAA before. They aren't perfect, but they are usually acceptable. Definitely something that can be played imo.

I've bought AAAA before. They aren't perfect, but they are usually acceptable. Definitely something that can be played imo.

I used to use lostgolfballs.com for all the golf balls I bought. The AAAA are definitely playable but not perfect. Its a good way to try out a new ball or if you tend to lose a lot of golf balls.

Or if you're cheap :)

Haha. Or that too.

Agreed, thats what I usually always buy from them. I'm a LGB fan b/c I too am cheap. :alien:

New balls end up being costly when you add up the bill through the season. I might have to give LGB a shot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also, snagged a KBS tour 90 8i shaft along with a golf pride durometer grip in red/black. Gonna complete my Diablo Forged set finally. The red and black theme with the grips and the shaft labels looks pretty good.

I have used LGB many a times in the past and always bought AAAA, saved me some money. You get your best deals there when they have a promo going on, buy a few dozen at a time since shipping is all flat rate USPS.
Def. agree with others that the quality of AAAA is very good, may have some slight discoloration but no real bad scuffs etc.

So far today.....Dozen of Yellow SS, Dozen of Strata Jet Yellow (have to try) and a 58* Tour Edge wedge.
Then later when a buddy comes up to play golf, he is gonna show me his Bagboy Quad cart. He said he hardly used it and wants 125. Think I will jump on that too!!!!!
Lol What a day lol

A small bucket & 18 holes this morning. Got paired with a couple of older gentlemen & had a blast. I walked, they rode and had me running all morning. The 1st guy would hit his tee shot, jump in the cart, get it rolling & as the second would hit his tee shot, he'd jump in & off they'd go.

8npFzOy.jpg

Had abit of a spending spree today, birthday soon and had a sale on in thenamerican golf store near me

got some cleveland cg16 irons for a great price, didnt expect to get them but just hit them so much better than anything else i tried.
Also, got the cobra amp cell hybrid 2-3 in a stiff, hit it pretty well in the shop and needed something to go a good distance off the deck, as im not too happy with my 3 wood at the minute. goes higher than i expected when i hit it on the range later in the day and need to have a play with the settings aswell.
Finally, picked up a used R9 supertri in a stiff with the heavier shaft. Hit some really good shots in the shop, struggled abit on the range but guess it will take some time to adjust from an offset regular flex cobra driver. I really wasnt expecting to get this but got my swing speed read at around 110 mph so decided it was the way to go.

Scotty Cameron Select Newport for a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I bought some alignment sticks from, er, Home Depot :)
be4a8u4u.jpg

(The kid and the chicken are non golf related items)

Last edited:
Bought a sleeve of Callaway SR2, SR3 and Titleist ProV1X. Looking to do a golf ball shootout and these are the 3 I'm starting with and will go from there.

Ready for my round tomorrow. Excited to try these out on the course.

7azu5y7a.jpg

Bought a set of apex pro irons today

Just a minor purchase, but I found one of the clear Big Bertha iPhone covers like the Team Callaway guys got on recently on eBay, so snapped that up.

Had abit of a spending spree today, birthday soon and had a sale on in thenamerican golf store near me

got some cleveland cg16 irons for a great price, didnt expect to get them but just hit them so much better than anything else i tried.

I love my CG16s. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won a 65 dollar gift card in a tourney for pro shop credit. They didn't have a lot so I got a hat and some gloves.

Bought two dozen, AAAA TM Penta TP5 off of the bay. Interested to see how they perform.

Here is my new to me push cart. It was used just a few times.
And there is the new 58* Tour Edge in the bag.

I picked up a couple of Winn grips and a used Vokey 52* SM4 wedge. The wedge is used but has barely been hit. I pumped to take it to the range this week and try it out.

Bought a 300$ Callaway Gift Card off an eBayer for 210$, which in turn bought me: an X2 Hot 3Deep, a new hat, and an Odyssey Swirl headcover to replace the ugly one that ships with the MetalX putters.

Yesterday, two dozens orange e6, a.pair of rain gloves and a round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back