I love you guys - already!

LzyBdha

Reaction score
Handicap
severe
I came across this site looking for reviews (or something), but stuck around because you obviously have such a good core of contributers. It looks like I'm about the seventh one to join today. So, here is to growing and going forward, but keeping the inclusive, almost family-like vibe that makes this site stand-out. (I mean - inviting people to your house for the FL outing, wow!)

Looking forward to participating in some fun chat. :wavey:

Glad to have you join the gang. Welcome.

Welcome to THP.

:highfive: Welcome to the fun!

Welcome to THP

Thanks all.

soxngolf - I hope that you didn't have flooding in your basement for the first time like I did tonight and that we're all done projecting how much offense the sox will have this year!

Also, I'll be looking forward to getting all your opinions on the new set of irons and driver I'll be buying soon!

Welcome to THP. Thank you for the kind words.

Welcome to THP!

welcome to thp bdha.

:welcome:

Welcome to the THP!!!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP. Enjoy!

Welcome to THP, and we love you too. Keep your eyes open for the Quint State Classic, coming in June.

Thanks Claire - I just posted on the Quint state thread. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Thanks all.

soxngolf - I hope that you didn't have flooding in your basement for the first time like I did tonight and that we're all done projecting how much offense the sox will have this year!

We have had a lot of rain, but at least it isn't snow! Actually, we might as well settle in and accept the rain, that is pretty much what our spring looks like up here. I am going to use that as an excuse and get the Footjoy rain jacket I have been wanting!

Crossing my fingers for a great season for the Sox. The pitching should be phenomenal and we just have to wait and see what the new guys bring to the table. Can't wait for the season!

Which one are you looking at?

I want the full waterproof one. I believe it is called the DryJoy Performance Light jacket. I really wanted it in the pink that was last year's color, but I am liking the purple that is out this year too. It is just a ton of money for a rain jacket, you know? Although, I am thinking of braving the weather on Friday if it is halfway decent. I need to get out and swing!

294101.jpg

10614_225.jpeg

:welcome: and all of the (friendly) :zsimpsons: and :golf3:!

I've always wanted to use those things!

welcome

Welcome LZY. I'm dig'n the handle. I'm a newbie here too from Tampa Bay. Congrats on your new gear on the way. Have fun! Go Rays! :starwars:

Back