Amazing Miyazaki Shaft Contest!!!!!

JB, since you have experience with these shafts, how do you feel about one of these in a DST driver? Do you think it would mess with the balance of the club and feel? I know that was something you liked about the DST its lightwieght but still balanced.

I think it could work VERY well. It would be something that Tim Gillis can assist with more than anybody I know because he knows first hand about equipping them in this very driver.

If you take a look at the site, it breaks down how every 10 inches there is a flex number. That makes up your International Flex code.

I'm guessing you're referring to the bending. There are two International Flex Codes for each shaft listed on their website, one for bending and the other for torsion.

I'm in.

Great product. Cool web site!

I am in...in one more post! (would be a heck of a birthday present haha)

I just picked up one of these and it truely is an amazing shaft.

I entered...but if I win I dont know what to tell them how to fit me.

I entered...but if I win I dont know what to tell them how to fit me.

He is really good and will be able to help you. He will just ask you questions and work through it.

I am IN!!! :banana:

Do not forget everybody that we will have 2 winners for this contest. Good luck everyone.

Great opportunity

Great opportunity

I put my entry in this morning. Not unlike most of you, I love the shafts that can be customized for the golfer. It's the engine of the club! I lovvvvvvvvvvve that blue color too! There will be two happy people for sure! Good luck to all and me :D

We spoke to Miyazaki this morning and they are enjoying the thread and hearing about how many want to try their shafts.

I think one of their shafts would feel right at home in Nebraska, hehe.

Miyazaki is looking good!

Miyazaki is looking good!

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve that pretty blue shaft! Lord have Mercy that thing looks Hawaii Ocean Blue! I would slap my momma for that shaft :D

hey jb how many are in so far.

Awesome! Just when I was starting to shop for a new driver shaft!

I'm in the market for a driver...this could be the first step to finishing my bag!

After look over the Miyazaki site, I love the looks of these shafts. They look awesome!

March 5th can't get here fast enough!

Im thinking that blue shaft would look excellent on the DST.

I am really excited about this contest, not just for the awesome shaft but the knowedge that comes with it by getting the personal fitting with Tim.

I am really excited about this contest, not just for the awesome shaft but the knowedge that comes with it by getting the personal fitting with Tim.

That would be very cool to have a shaft expert help me find the right shaft.

Back