The Winter Olympics

<sigh>

Tell me she didn't just say "Ready! Okay!" right before she made that face and started her "routine."
The disgusting part was that they finished with an eskimo kiss. I threw my remote at my TV in protest.

Cheryl Bernhard....Captain of the Canadian Women's Curling team.....definitely a click and stick chick whenever she's on.....

wip091211_02.jpg

Cheryl Bernhard....Captain of the Canadian Women's Curling team.....definitely a click and stick chick whenever she's on.....

Couldnt agree more... was watching her the other night, man, does she make it look easy! Plus she's kinda hot in a curling kinda way...

Thanks for super-sizing me Harry! I'm unable to upload files here at work...I hated to drop her name without a pic but just had too.

Whats the over/under on whether Jeremy Roenick punches Mike Milbury by the end of the games. Its almost getting uncomfortable to watch.

Is anyone watching this hockey game right now? I would personally like to thank the americans for putting the fire back into our team

Is anyone watching this hockey game right now? I would personally like to thank the americans for putting the fire back into our team

Ya they look way different.

Is the broadcast different in different time zones? Cross country here.

I don't normally watch hockey but the game earlier today between the USA and Switzerland and this game tonight are turning me into a fan.

I would kill to be a fly on the wall in the Russian locker room right now.
Those guys are probably getting torn apart.

I'd be surprised if Bryzgalov wasn't between the pipes to start the 2nd.

This is getting ugly.

Back