Daly's new endorsement deal: Boxers?

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/John-Daly-scores-underwear-endorsement-022210

John Daly scores underwear endorsement

DALLAS (AP) John Daly has a new endorsement deal to go with those outrageously loud pants. He also will be hawking underwear.

Slix, an online company that began four months ago, says the two-time major winner will endorse its line of Slix Closer boxer briefs. Terms of the deal were not disclosed. Daly has lost over 100 pounds after lap-band surgery a year ago. He no longer has his PGA Tour card, but has played four times this year and made his first cut last week in Mexico, before shooting 81 in the last round.

And the company's slogan is "Get Your Slix On."

tumblr_ky4jv1eRuI1qzw1gw.png

Worked for M. Jordan, but some how I'm not looking forward to this.

And the company's slogan is "Get Your Slix On."

tumblr_ky4jv1eRuI1qzw1gw.png

Until I saw that photo, I'd been thinking, "better boxers than briefs."

Spoiler
At least it's not thongs.

He's still getting endorcements? I thought he was quitting the sport of golf? :confused2:

Underwear is a good product for "Long John Daly" to endorse.

I don't know if the buying public is ready for Big John Daly's banana hammocks.

I wonder if they come with pockets for your beers? :confused2:

will they glow in the dark ? :clap:

best underwear model since this guy
saddam_underwear.jpg

Underwear is a good product for "Long John Daly" to endorse.

With the way he's covering his junk in the photo, perhaps he isn't quite as long as he's led people to believe. Maybe more of a pitching wedge than a driver . . .

He kind of looks like Brett Farve after being addicted to pain killers for a few years in that picture.

JD seems wiling to endorse anything. Crazy pants, Hooters, A Red soft drink, and now boxers. The real question is what's next?

What ever the endorsement, he is still one of the top draws at the gate. Good, bad, or indifferent personality wise, the guy has still has enough game not to be the worst pro golfer on tour. :D

Liz and I are arguing. Did M. Jordan actually photoghraph in the boxers, or just suggest he wore them? I say he just suggested them???

Liz and I are arguing. Did M. Jordan actually photoghraph in the boxers, or just suggest he wore them? I say he just suggested them???

I think it was implied.

He's still getting endorcements? I thought he was quitting the sport of golf? :confused2:

That was yesterday. JD is a little like a dog.....everyday is a new day. To me JD became nothing more than a side show long ago.

I'm not completely sure but I think one phrase in his commercial when women were playing the boxers/briefs game was: they're Hanes, and we'll just leave it at that

JD seems wiling to endorse anything. Crazy pants, Hooters, A Red soft drink, and now boxers. The real question is what's next?

When you're starting over or just holding on, you don't always have your choice of Nike, Coke, Burberry, etc. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride (and then some) and ho yourself out to those willing to pay you

Back