ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

That was WAY too close for Kentucky! Whew!

Goin' with The Axe Murderer in the MMA fight. May or may not take the next one too.

Don't see a lot to make me feel confident today. May just continue tomorrow.

EDIT: So much for that kind of thinking!

Last edited:
Ten of us taking Sweden. Hope that's a good sign!

I have the Swedes as well. Yesterday was a big day for my W column so I hope I can keep it up.

I have the Swedes as well. Yesterday was a big day for my W column so I hope I can keep it up.

I saw you creepin up there in wins, how many did you end up with? I got to 3W and I lost 2 picks. I could have had 5!!

I saw you creepin up there in wins, how many did you end up with? I got to 3W and I lost 2 picks. I could have had 5!!

I didn't get too greedy, only 4 wins. :bananadance:

I didn't get too greedy, only 4 wins. :bananadance:

Thats a real nice Streak Sunday! Anytime you can get 3 or more thats a good day! At this point in the month you have to be aggressive to catch the leader!

Good job Smalls, 10 wins is impressive! How many do you have to get for a t-shirt?

Thanks guys, but I don't know, I thought Kevin could have got a shirt last year?

Thats a real nice Streak Sunday! Anytime you can get 3 or more thats a good day! At this point in the month you have to be aggressive to catch the leader!
Especially when the leader is 21 and has an active streak going! At this point it's a minimum of nearly two a day average to catch him.

Last edited:
13 is the magic number to a get a shirt!

3 more to go smalls!

Grats on 10!

13 is the magic number to a get a shirt!

3 more to go smalls!

Grats on 10!

A T shirt would be cool, but a hundred grand would be even better! hehehe

I have three that I'm picking today, so we'll see where it goes. I just want to tie Kevin at this point!

I have three that I'm picking today, so we'll see where it goes. I just want to tie Kevin at this point!

At this point I'll settle for a tshirt... heck I'd settle for a hand towel. Good luck Smalls.

is it just me or does anyone find these props in February to be harder than usuall? Maybe not...i just can't get anything going at all this month...

I think its always difficult! The crazy thing is when I hit 17 I actually did it during baseball season. Even more proof its all luck lol

Nice job! You tied my streak! I think we are making the same picks. You picked Valencia next didnt you?

Well so much for Sweden. Back to square 1 again.

Im going with Ice Dancing tonight, it seemed like the manly thing to do.

Nice job! You tied my streak! I think we are making the same picks. You picked Valencia next didnt you?

I did but almost didn't pick it at all. Crossing my fingers!

A third of the way through and no score yet! At least Valencia has 3 Shots on Goal so they are getting there.

1-0

1-0

A third of the way through and no score yet! At least Valencia has 3 Shots on Goal so they are getting there.

Check that 1-0 Valencia!!

Make that 2-0!!

Back