The Curling thread (Spoilers)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Last edited:
The Brits have a very attractive one as well.

The Brits have a very attractive one as well.

Yes and 19 years old. I was very impressed by the job she did today against the German team.

nothing can even enter the same atmosphere as claudia toth. sorry gents

I don't know who they all are, guess I could google. (That sounded wrong). Liz and I watched a bunch today before my pool tournament. Neither of us know anything about it, but were both cheering for the USA and British teams, lol.

I don't know who they all are, guess I could google. (That sounded wrong). Liz and I watched a bunch today before my pool tournament. Neither of us know anything about it, but were both cheering for the USA and British teams, lol.

youre doing yourself a disservice by not googleing claudia toth. ive googled her 82 times since this thread started

youre doing yourself a disservice by not googleing claudia toth. ive googled her 82 times since this thread started

I better not say what hit my mind, lol. Does she have game?

agreed, she had me watching curling this afternoon and rooting against my own country!

Haha, some things are just more important then patriotism.:D

I just googled, lol, and it said I had a virus. Shut it down and got back. This Claudis s a real pain!

Woo, re-google. :desire:

I just googled, lol, and it said I had a virus. Shut it down and got back. This Claudis s a real pain!

Ay, Claudias!

So you guys got the Claudia!?

Another cute one is Madeleine Dupont, a couple good images of her can be found on google too, lol

Another cute one is Madeleine Dupont, a couple good images of her can be found on google too, lol

Thanks for the tip. After googling I realized I've watched her several times. Pretty cute.

Yeah, they've shown a lot of Denmark games.

Back