The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1900? Tens of people. Maybe hundreds. So more than CT. We had more cows, too.

Kevin

I assumed there were cows.

Dent-

The key is to have everything ready the night before. That way, when yo wake up, you're halfway to the range before you fully wake up and realize what a PITA it is.

I hate it when my slack wins. All I do the whole day is regret not going and planning for the next time. Just say no to slack.

That's a good idea Harry. I did muscle up and get out of bed to go. I don't think it was worth it though. I hit the ball terribly.

connecticutters...
connecticutes...
connecticutiansupercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Is it just me or have the "Official" and "Whats" threads become more about posting and less about bantering? Im not complaining, just observing.

Is it just me or have the "Official" and "Whats" threads become more about posting and less about bantering? Im not complaining, just observing.

It's not just you. I enjoy most of the banter, but have no interest in reading the one-liners. I just skip over them.

The solution is easy--everyone should respond to all of my posts! :alien:

I'm bored!! Just 40 more minutes left of work...

That's a good idea Harry. I did muscle up and get out of bed to go. I don't think it was worth it though. I hit the ball terribly.

I can beat that Dent. I had a lesson with my pro today and I couldn't hit anything. I could tell he was disappointed with me (so was I).

But it gets worse. While practicing afterwords, I hit myself in the head with a 7 iron. I was frustrated with the shot I just hit and I did some sort of mildly exaggerated follow through and somehow managed to konk myself. With the toe I think. It hurt.

I'm a moron.

Re: The official Banter Away Thread

Wow, that's talent Harry. I always manage to knock some sense into myself with the shaft but I don't think I've received the business end to the noggin before.

I can beat that Dent. I had a lesson with my pro today and I couldn't hit anything. I could tell he was disappointed with me (so was I).

But it gets worse. While practicing afterwords, I hit myself in the head with a 7 iron. I was frustrated with the shot I just hit and I did some sort of mildly exaggerated follow through and somehow managed to konk myself. With the toe I think. It hurt.

I'm a moron.

It must have been in the air. I went to the range last night and the first 10 balls I hit were either fat or hosel rockets. I was beginning to think I would never hit a good shot again. Finally, I got my 7 iron to cooperate, but I still struggled with most of the shots. Thank God it went away overnight and I played decently today. I was having visions of following Ian Baker-Finch into golf purgatory.

Just got back from the circus, was a pretty good show.

That is all.

Just got back from the circus, was a pretty good show.

That is all.

I don't like the circus - never have. Clowns are very scary.

Exactly Smallie. Nevermind the big shoes and noses.

I don't like the circus - never have. Clowns are very scary.

I don't care for clowns either, but there was one in the show who put on a fantastic act with a small dog dressed up in a little elephant suit.

The lion tamer bit was lame but the contortionist was out of this world & I really enjoy the women who do the aerial bits with the long silk pieces. Not sure what they are called.

Tears of a clown...

When I was 5 or 6, we went to Bozo's Circus. The girl directly in front of me was chosen for the Grand Prize Game, and I've never gotten over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back