What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a restaurant that just opened up down the street from us called The SandTrap. Should GG and I eat there?

Weird thing is they advertise Sports Bar type food and "some Thai".

"some Thai" sounds suspicious... where'd they get their name?

There is a restaurant that just opened up down the street from us called The SandTrap. Should GG and I eat there?

Weird thing is they advertise Sports Bar type food and "some Thai".

Say hi to Dick Tater if he's there. :D

I wish I was going back to the Tilted Kilt for dinner. I hit it up last week while in Denver. Their food was amazing. I highly recommend it for anyone that has on around. I think it's spicy chicken pizza for dinner tonight though.

I wish I was going back to the Tilted Kilt for dinner. I hit it up last week while in Denver. Their food was amazing. I highly recommend it for anyone that has on around. I think it's spicy chicken pizza for dinner tonight though.

Are you sure it was the food that was amazing and not the wait staff? I have seen the commercials for the one in Tampa.

Are you sure it was the food that was amazing and not the wait staff? I have seen the commercials for the one in Tampa.

Haha, I dont even remember what I ate at that place. But I do remember that I liked it.

Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie.

Turkey breast wraps with guacamole, lettuce,and cheese with pickles and baked chips and strawberry banana :banana: smoothies !!

Sushi tonight. I dont feel like cooking.

Chicken mole.

i made a monster baked potato with cheese... chili... onions... butter... sour cream... etc etc

Chili dogs!

It could have been a little of both. But seriously they do have great food. The fries are to die for and the wings are probably the best wings I've ever had.

sliders and fries....

Sausages, asparagus and steamed white sticky rice

Fundraiser cocktail party food. We're going to get hit up bigtime, so it had better be good.

Were doing our Valentines dinner tonight and going to our favorite steakhouse. Ill probably do a bone in strip medium rare, gorgonzola mac & cheese, lobster mashed potatoes and creamed corn. If were really hungry ill order up a seafood tower as well. There is usually enough leftovers for a few days.

tonight is gonna be chicken adobo night... chickens thawing as we speak... errr type... or whatever

Fundraiser cocktail party food. We're going to get hit up bigtime, so it had better be good.

I love cocktail party food. I'm going out to dinner - no clue what I'm going to have though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back