Srixon Z-Star Yellow.

Tim Clark won with it again today. Not too shabby. I am on the fence just due to comfort, but I think I want to try them out.

We all know, especially in golf, performance eases comfort if you start with an open mind.

In all honesty, I would probably try the yellow golf ball. If it was truly easier to find I'd use it. However, when my game improves and I'm not spending 5 to 10 minutes looking for my ball, then I might switch back.

I remember a day when I was playing 18 with a friend. I still had a chance to break 90 for the first time (92 is lowest thus far, I promise I'm not as bad as my score indicates) I hit a drive and spent what seemed like forever looking for my ball. Looked in the small creek. Looked all around and was so frustrated because I was determined not to take a penalty stroke. So, I told the foursome behind me to play through. I was going to stay there until I found it. Then, I find it, further down the fairway than I was looking and not even that far from it. I tried to hurry up and hit it before the foursome got down there (possibly bad etiquette, sorry guys) and scrambled to get out of there way and didn't do well. Terrible ending for a decent round.

All that to say, yes, if it's easier to find, I would try it.

I've still got a yellow robinhood, which is an old, illegal size ball from a decade ago or so. I've also got a number of found yellow balls. I like em all.

I remember playing with the green and orange balls back in the old days, I still would loose them. Ping used to have a half and half ball, does any one remember playing with it?

I would love to play a yellow ball. I am not a traditional golfer in some senses.

I remember playing with the green and orange balls back in the old days, I still would loose them. Ping used to have a half and half ball, does any one remember playing with it?

I have an old Ping ball used for putting practice that is half white and half pink. Line it up along the line of the putt and it will show you if you hit it square or not.

I'd play a yellow ball as well, heck, I play them in pink :D

Id play a yellow ball. I like something different.

I would play a yellow golf ball. Are these availble now?

I would play a yellow golf ball. Are these availble now?

Yes they are... GPP I think has them for $33.

I drive a yellow Xterra so it'll match my car, right GC?

I don't know. I like my white balls.
Tradition and whatnot.

I would give the yellow ball a shot. Any idea when they hit the market?

Nice work on the radio show!

I would give the yellow ball a shot. Any idea when they hit the market?

Nice work on the radio show!

Very soon (a week or so we are hearing).

JB,
any chance on a couple of these making their way to the outing?

We are hoping they will be there. We will have plenty of goodies for people to try though.

Back