stewarthans45

Reaction score
Handicap
Made it out for the first time this season yesterday, only played 9 but shot a 45. This morning I got 18 in and shot an 88 beating my best score by 6 strokes. Not my best driving or putting day but it looks like all the work I have done with my irons over the winter is really paying off. Best shot of the day I hit a 6 iron on a 180 yd par 3 to inside 2' and made the putt. I couldn't be happier right now, now if I can start hitting some more fairways and use less than 35 putts I would be in great shape. Hoping this means better rounds to come this season.

Outstanding...even more with the first full round.

Good job, keep it up and get working to break 80 :act-up:

Well done!

Congrats on breaking 90. Keep working and you PB will continue to fall

congratz, great job. Now you are part of an elite group. Too bad I don't stay in it often enough :)

Congrats...keep up the hard work

Congrats man!

Congrats!!! Hopefully I'll be with you there soon.

Congrats!

Very nice, keep it up maybe a few more strokes to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not only did you break 90, but you did it on your first 18 of the year? Awesome. If that doesn't motivate you you should go to the doctor because you are probably dead.

congrat on your progress towards par

Excellent! Congrats on the milestone.

First full round and hit your PB? That's the way to kick off your season! Congrats

Congrats on breaking 90!!!

That is excellent

Congratulations! It's always a great feeling to hit a new milestone.

Congrats on your milestone! Golf is really hard and to bust your goal is special. :clapp:

Congrats!!

Congrats. Breaking 90 is a great milestone. It means you bettered Bogey golf!

Congrats! That's a major one! Keep working and you'll be back telling us you've broken 80.

Made it out for the first time this season yesterday, only played 9 but shot a 45. This morning I got 18 in and shot an 88 beating my best score by 6 strokes. Not my best driving or putting day but it looks like all the work I have done with my irons over the winter is really paying off. Best shot of the day I hit a 6 iron on a 180 yd par 3 to inside 2' and made the putt. I couldn't be happier right now, now if I can start hitting some more fairways and use less than 35 putts I would be in great shape. Hoping this means better rounds to come this season.

Very nice! Well done.

Congrats! That's the thing I love about golf. Even great rounds give you something to think about and work on. Congrats on breaking 90, what a way to start the season.

Back