30-50% off at store.sligowear.com on all remaining 2009 stock!

UH. GG is going to be mad. There is a lot on there I want.

Think of it as more of a need than a want, she'll understand then!

lol will I? I'm just kidding, I love the Sligo gear and I think JB looks great in it so I would not get in the way of that. Plus he can wear it both on and off the course so it has dual use.

damn!!! the driver hat isn't on sale :banghead::angry:

Whoooo....will have to check it out and see if the BF would want anything :)

How long will the sale last?? I'll have to just put items in the shopping cart for next time for the BF to take a look at.

I want the Vegas trousers, in pink!! I should buy these for me, and hem them/alter them to make them fit me :D

I want the Vegas trousers, in pink!! I should buy these for me, and hem them/alter them to make them fit me :D

My favorite shorts I own. Soft, great plaid, and can be worn with so many shirts. Blue, Pink, white, etc...

My favorite shorts I own. Soft, great plaid, and can be worn with so many shirts. Blue, Pink, white, etc...

I :love: them!! They look GREAT!!

Testimonial--I have the signature belt and totally love it. The smallest size it comes in is 30, but that works with lower riding shorts. Looks great, and the customer service is fabulous.

Testimonial--I have the signature belt and totally love it. The smallest size it comes in is 30, but that works with lower riding shorts. Looks great, and the customer service is fabulous.

A size 30 is the smallest??!? Hmmm......it may just work!!

Back