Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.
What is GG's email address?

golfergal at thehackersparadise.com

Ok, sent.

big fat round of applause for _JL_!!!!!!!!:clapp:

and v.3, and setho, and tha shanks, and whoever i forgot to mention.

It was a group effort and we want to personally thank all of those involved. Being a group effort (and JL) we are trying to find a way to get prizes for everybody. It may take some time, but we will work something out with everybody. Thanks!

Great job jL and everyone involved. Some hard work right there!

Great Job JL and company. The logo looks great! This was a stressful thread just to follow I can't imagine how tired you guys are after going through it all. You guys deserve everything you have coming to you!

Thanks a lot guys!
This will be a good project to add to my portfolio, hopefully I can do things like this for actual money someday. :D

Ha, quick snapshot of what my Illustrator document for this looks like:
Picture13-2.jpg

Good work everyone! It was fun watching it all come together. :clapp: :clapp:

Haha, that's funny.

That is pretty funny, whats funnier is there is a lot of ideas that couldnt fit on there. One in particular is SethO's THP with the argyle, if I recall, that brought up quite a few pages of talk. This was fun, I am so happy one has been chosen. I truly hope that JB and GG are pleased with the logo. I think it says it all, its got an AWESOME hidden meaning to it. Good work JL and crew

Why not turn the exclamation point around?

I think it makes it become part of the writing (the other way seems like it's a separate thing).

thp6.jpg

Just a thought.

-JP

JP,
I like the idea, but it is going to be a separate thing for a lot of what we do. Having them combined leads to only being able to use it as it stands.

JP,
I like the idea, but it is going to be a separate thing for a lot of what we do. Having them combined leads to only being able to use it as it stands.

Not necessarily.

I think the exclamation point (which I really like, BTW) is a strong enough image to be able to stand on its own.

Sort of like the way that "Coca-Cola", "Coke" and the red and white curves can either be all together or exist separately.

I just like the way it integrates when it's incorporated into the text. The other way , it seems to be like what architects call a "stuck on".

-JP

Not necessarily.

I think the exclamation point (which I really like, BTW) is a strong enough image to be able to stand on its own.

Sort of like the way that "Coca-Cola", "Coke" and the red and white curves can either be all together or exist separately.

I just like the way it integrates when it's incorporated into the text. The other way , it seems to be like what architects call a "stuck on".

-JP

I still prefer it the other way. I like the way it looks, but the preference for me is still the original. And it is done and has been sent to who it needs to.

That is pretty funny, whats funnier is there is a lot of ideas that couldnt fit on there. One in particular is SethO's THP with the argyle, if I recall, that brought up quite a few pages of talk. This was fun, I am so happy one has been chosen. I truly hope that JB and GG are pleased with the logo. I think it says it all, its got an AWESOME hidden meaning to it. Good work JL and crew

JB and Morgan love me. I like the logo and I am glad you guys were able to come up with something by the deadline. I am glad that _JL_ was able to put it in the best format. Everybody here worked very hard on this. For the players by the players.

I still prefer it the other way. I like the way it looks, but the preference for me is still the original. And it is done and has been sent to who it needs to.

Well if it's in the works, then it's in the works.

The thing that struck me about the original is that the graphic and the text seemed to exist as two separate things. It reminded me of those promotional posters for a boxing match that shows the the fighters standing back to back with their arms folded as if they're not speaking to each other.

But flipping the exclamation point makes it part of the text since the angles match better and it becomes part of a whole instead of just a graphic with text next to it.

But it is what it is, I guess and if you're happy with it then that's that.

Good luck with everything!

-JP

While at the PGA Show, myself, Harry, and GG were talking about our logo and that we wanted to do something a little different with it. We even asked a few of the companies at the THP Dinner and they all agreed, that they think we should have something that stood out a little more and gave us some "brand awareness".

I asked a friend to mess around a little and he came back with something that I wanted to get other opinions on as well. Thoughts?

783202953_rSrGy-XL.jpg

I like the logo, but I think you might want to add a clump of sod hanging off of that club... hackers we are and all!

We actually went with a different logo found later in the thread.

Just a word of advice. It looks like you have decided on the logo already, but with a brand logo it is nice to do something that will simple at the same time or have a part of the logo that is recognizable. Like if you wanted to do just a logo on a hat in one solid color. Or can be recognized when the logo is really small.

I just don't think the explanation mark with the ball is recognizable on it own. But you may not be using the logo for something like this.

Just a concerned member.

Just a word of advice. It looks like you have decided on the logo already, but with a brand logo it is nice to do something that will simple at the same time or have a part of the logo that is recognizable. Like if you wanted to do just a logo on a hat in one solid color. Or can be recognized when the logo is really small.

I just don't think the explanation mark with the ball is recognizable on it own. But you may not be using the logo for something like this.

Just a concerned member.

Or perhaps it will be down the road. Sometimes a logo needs time to stand out and become a brand. Im pretty sure the swoosh did not immediately scream footwear or sports. Nor did Three stripes scream the same. We love where our logo is at and wear it is going. Thanks for the feedback though, we always want to hear everybody's thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back