JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These arrived at THP last week and here are some pictures. We are going to let the forum members do a review of these we believe, so if you are interested in testing these out, reply in this thread.

Very interesting to say the least. They are Eiffel Tower shaped! I have tried them, they do work and I did not break one. But they were odd to say the least.

787978698_NYY2P-L-1.jpg

787978728_f6fST-L-1.jpg

787978709_ntsv5-L-1.jpg

they look interesting and i would say that i'd be interested but i just don't know when i'll be playing golf locally. i've only been able to pitch/chip/putt with the AD333's due to all this ridiculous weather. i haven't been able to thoroughly review them so i'll probably opt out of these. they do intrigue me b/c i use zero friction tees. hopefully some people will jump on these.

They look interesting.A low-friction tee in the shape of the eiffel tower.

WOW!! Those look GREAT :clapp:

I'd :love: to try these :wink:

Very cute, but I don't see me golfing until the first full week in April. I'll have to pass... .

I don't know if I can game these. I had a lot of trouble with the naked lady tees someone gave me. Everytime I broke one, I cried like a baby. :D

'French' and 'strong' in the same post just doesn't make sense. lol

They are Eiffel Tower shaped! I have tried them, they do work and I did not break one. But they were odd to say the least.

787978698_NYY2P-L-1.jpg

787978728_f6fST-L-1.jpg

787978709_ntsv5-L-1.jpg

My best hope is to be on the course by mid March, (one month). I'm sure you need these reviewed well before that, so must pass.

I would love too review these.

Me too :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I would love to try them. My golf friends will love them too. I promise to play outside on the first weekend the snow melts.

Here's some more they could do:

van1.jpg

GOD, I'm bored!

-JP

A company is asking for our forum members help in honest reviews. Lets just leave this thread for people that would like to try them thanks.

OK, they're cute as a novelty, but that's about it.

But they really could take the idea further by including other landmark things such as skyscrapers, other famous towers (like the CN tower or the Space Needle) and so on.

It has a sort of "goofy" feel to it anyway, so why not run with it and make a variety of tees based on the same theme and maybe even make them a sort of collectible set like state quarters or something?

-JP

Jeesh if these are anything like the Tomahawx tees.....yuck!

Reactions: JB
Send em!

Send em!

The weather is going to get better and better this week in Georgia. If you have an extra pack, send them up this way :D Sounds odd saying send stuff up to Georgia :eek:)

Has anyone tested these yet? :confused2:

Jeesh if these are anything like the Tomahawx tees.....yuck!

Why? JB finally convinced me to try the Tomahawx when I was down in Florida and they work great. They don't break and you can just shove them in the ground without worrying about height. I'd say that if the Vanitees work like Tomahawx, then they are pretty darn good.

Also, I know I've heard some senior players talk about how it's no longer easy for them to balance the ball on a tee any more (hands aren't as steady as they used to be, back pain makes it hard to stay bent over long enough to balance the ball on the tee, etc.) and the wide tines/prongs of the Vanitees look like they could be a godsend for those folks - super easy to get a ball to stay on top.

Why? JB finally convinced me to try the Tomahawx when I was down in Florida and they work great. They don't break and you can just shove them in the ground without worrying about height. I'd say that if the Vanitees work like Tomahawx, then they are pretty darn good.

Also, I know I've heard some senior players talk about how it's no longer easy for them to balance the ball on a tee any more (hands aren't as steady as they used to be, back pain makes it hard to stay bent over long enough to balance the ball on the tee, etc.) and the wide tines/prongs of the Vanitees look like they could be a godsend for those folks - super easy to get a ball to stay on top.

You actually like the tomahawx tees? If you enjoy searching for it for about 10 minutes after you hit the ball I guess that is why you would like them.....At our So-Cal golf "retreat" we couldn't give the damn things away lol.....

You actually like the tomahawx tees? If you enjoy searching for it for about 10 minutes after you hit the ball I guess that is why you would like them.....At our So-Cal golf "retreat" we couldn't give the damn things away lol.....

I've never had that problem. No worse than any other tee anyway. In fact, the guy I played with last week had one of those tees that has a string and an anchor, and he had to look for his tee more than I had to look for mine.

Ironically the Tomahawx tees have worked well for all of our testers and the hundreds that have bought them on the site. I would much rather look for a tee for a second that break one on every hole.

Ironically the Tomahawx tees have worked well for all of our testers and the hundreds that have bought them on the site. I would much rather look for a tee for a second that break one on every hole.

I'm just saying ironically the people that I met up with at our golf meet didn't like them..Thank goodness you didn't get one of us to test them.....their website says it falls forward but I guess they just forgot to leave out "falls forward and ends up 15 yards down field"........I think you can buy wooden tees at an awfully cheap price.....so it all just depends on the golfer I guess. But i am glad that your testers and the hundreds that bought them on here did like them......or at least said they did.....

I'm just saying ironically the people that I met up with at our golf meet didn't like them..Thank goodness you didn't get one of us to test them.....their website says it falls forward but I guess they just forgot to leave out "falls forward and ends up 15 yards down field"........I think you can buy wooden tees at an awfully cheap price.....so it all just depends on the golfer I guess. But i am glad that your testers and the hundreds that bought them on here did like them......or at least said they did.....

I did like the Tomahawx although I have to agree with you clg82, mine did fly forward quite a bit. It must be that extreme power you and I apply to the ball and the forward thrust just sucks that sucker right on down the fairway :D

I think I would like one of those pink tees that look like the Effiel Tower. Being in the older crowd club and per Harry, they are easy to sit a ball on for us shaky/shady jokers. Plus you could see that thing pretty easy in the hot pink color :D I know Calloway, ThaShanks, Josh & and the rest of the SouthEastern bunch would get a kick out of the pink tees at Blairsville :eek:)

I did like the Tomahawx although I have to agree with you clg82, mine did fly forward quite a bit. It must be that extreme power you and I apply to the ball and the forward thrust just sucks that sucker right on down the fairway :D

I think I would like one of those pink tees that look like the Effiel Tower. Being in the older crowd club and per Harry, they are easy to sit a ball on for us shaky/shady jokers. Plus you could see that thing pretty easy in the hot pink color :D I know Calloway, ThaShanks, Josh & and the rest of the SouthEastern bunch would get a kick out of the pink tees at Blairsville :eek:)

Hahahaha, i guess so....I also noticed that the "pre determined height" that even the smaller tomahawx came with were still a little to high for me :confused2:

Back