What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both are covered with that tag line

Jack and Coke with sauerkraut, but Jack and Seven with steak! You won't care if you get heartburn.

How's the trip Snicker?

Re: What's for Dinner?

the weather is seriously perfect. after the hope i was worried. mid-70s all week. no clouds. light breeze. PERFECT.

the jack and cokes are flowing. night life in PS I have yet to figure out. I need The Beer Hunter. I should call a taxi.

the weather is seriously perfect. after the hope i was worried. mid-70s all week. no clouds. light breeze. PERFECT.

the jack and cokes are flowing. night life in PS I have yet to figure out. I need The Beer Hunter. I should call a taxi.

I always liked a Jack and Coke. I became famous, however, for consuming CC and Diet Coke. Like Teddy Roosevelt.

For dinner we had cheeseburgers and woktatoes. A fatty treat after a long week.

Kevin

We had Prime Rib. MMMMMMMMMM.

That's a winner. Everytime. The leftover sammies the next day are just as good.

Kevin

Leftover prime rib? What is that?

Beef Stroganoff. My wife is a great cook.

Leftover prime rib? What is that?

You're buying them too small. I usually buy a six or seven pounder for the three of us. Gots to have those sandwiches with horseradish sauce.

Kevin

uhhh, guys. . .

photo-19.jpg

no leftovers. look at the shadow. compare the meat to the steak knife. That was a thick cut of meat. And my Dad's was thicker than mine. There was no way that roast was less than ten pounds. The three of us finished it. And the baked potatoes with bacon cheese and sour cream.

I made meatball subs for us tonight and baked cupcakes for dessert. I followed the meatball recipe by Tony Danza just to try something different and they were awesome!

I made meatball subs for us tonight and baked cupcakes for dessert. I followed the meatball recipe by Tony Danza just to try something different and they were awesome!

He's a talented guy. Meatballs and Who's the Boss? That's a hell of a career.

Kevin

Pork chops, mashed potatoes and broccoli.

Pork chops, mashed potatoes and broccoli.

geez, smalls, there you go again, tempting me. i've got to tell ya, you're menus are right up my alley.

i'm embarrassed to tell you what i had for dinner:

Spoiler
a bowl of cheerios :(

uhhh, guys. . .

photo-19.jpg

no leftovers. look at the shadow. compare the meat to the steak knife. That was a thick cut of meat. And my Dad's was thicker than mine. There was no way that roast was less than ten pounds. The three of us finished it. And the baked potatoes with bacon cheese and sour cream.

with or without horseradish?

btw, i have the same plate set.

with or without horseradish?

btw, i have the same plate set.

No horseradish on a cut that pristine.

Desert Rose. Mom's favorite. She's got the original hand painted series. Only comes out for special dinners. Valuable from what I understand.

Really? I mean, come on, really?

photo-45.jpg

photo-46.jpg

Even the grocery store is in on the conspiracy!

MEAT SHOULD NOT BE IN CAKE FORM!!!! CUP OR OTHERWISE!!!

Just come on over to the dark side Harry. The first one is free. I wish my market had meat cupcakes. Nothing says happy Valentines like a meat cupcake.

I'm not sure what's more shocking....the meat in cupcake form or the fact that it's $5/lb!

photo-45.jpg

photo-46.jpg

had some kinda goulash my dad made... it was pretty tasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back