SeeMore Si Series In Hand Pictures

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These just arrived in our offices for a project we are working on. Here are some pictures.

Si1
784707250_WwfdN-L-1.jpg

784706997_fUpmu-L-1.jpg

784706976_2EwR9-L-1.jpg

784706950_hNyXq-L-1.jpg

Si2
784707149_YscpP-L-1.jpg

784707123_Pgf9n-L-1.jpg

784707188_mpmSM-L-1.jpg

784707227_sJXZf-L-1.jpg

Si3
784707047_YvfnX-L-1.jpg

784707024_AwM87-L-1.jpg

784707073_G9FQF-L-1.jpg

784707089_3pFov-L-1.jpg

Really like the S1 and S2, especially the S2. The S3 reminds me too much of Odyssey's Rossie, of which I'm not a fan. Sweet putters!

Edit: BTW, I love that SeeMore has so many center-shafted putters!

Last edited:
Nice. I always get excited about the Seemore threads.

The S2 looks sweet, just needs an offset shaft. Good stuff.

I'll be right over to pick one of those up. I don't care which one! :D

• Admin
I'll be right over to pick one of those up. I don't care which one! :D

This insert feels better than just about any I have tried before. The word to describe it is "true". Not sure that makes sense, but it feels that way.

Any idea on the price of these new putters??

I like the Si2, I need to try one!

• Admin
Man they sure are pretty JB, it is going to take me at least a year to save up for one it will be well worth it come this time next year or april of next year.

I had a chance to try the Seemore Si models at the PGA Merchandise Show and came away very impressed. The insert is very soft and to me the ball feels like it floats off the putter. I have already talked to them about ordering mine but I am torn betwen the Si2 and M8. Oh well, I will make a final decision in the next couple weeks.

That Si2 just looks sweet to me. I've not tried a SeeMore yet and trying real hard not to.

Hey Due,

YOU GOTTA TRY ONE!

Hey Due,

YOU GOTTA TRY ONE!

Lol, I know, but I'll buy it, then Liz will break my arm and I'll just have to look at it.

I really do hope to try one sometime, just spent way to much on clubs already.

They really got the insert right with this line. I am always interested in insert technology, because some is so good and some is just that bad. But this insert being so much thicker than most is really different feeling. Soft without being squishy like or artificial feeling.

I have just about decided to order the Si 1 or 2. I see they are listed on their website but won't be avaible until March 20. I wonder if they take advanced orders?

I have just about decided to order the Si 1 or 2. I see they are listed on their website but won't be avaible until March 20. I wonder if they take advanced orders?

If you call and tell them that you are part of THP, I am sure they will take care of you. They are good friends and always willing to help the members here.

If you call and tell them that you are part of THP, I am sure they will take care of you. They are good friends and always willing to help the members here.

Thanks JB

I would love to hit one of these some time. They are an awesome looking putter. I like the looks of the Si3.

Ordered a Si 2 today. They said they won't be shipping them out until around the first of April. I am really excited about this putter, now for the month long wait. Oh yea, they told me to tell everybody at Hackers Paradise HI!!

very nice putters. SeeMore seems to be pretty popular here

Congrats on the new money stick Tander. I am sure you will enjoy it.

yeah I like those. I won't be getting one but I like them. why no bent necks all straight shaft putters?

Back