"Being John Daly"... Will you watch it?

Doubt it. Maybe if nothing else is on.

I'll probably watch the first episode just to see what it's about. If it's anything like his last TGC show, I won't watch any other episodes.

Not sure. I like JD but the previews make it out to be a rather dark saga. Knowing me I will at least check it out.

I dunno if I will watch it but if you follow him on twitter you can actually see how he is doing in his round today. His wife/gf? Anna is tweeting during his round.

Like any train wreck, I'm sure it will attract some viewers, but I'm pretty much tired of his act, and I'd never really been a fan of his anyway.

I'd be much more intrigued if they picked some likeable young guy--A.K. comes to mind--and followed him around during his first year on tour. Show us the ups and downs of the daily grind, the practice and training routines, the nightlife and temptations...just what it's really like to be out there.

If I can watch Jersey Shore...I can watch this!

I'll watch.

I'll always like him, I have to many memories tied to happy things as a child getting to spend one week a year with my dad in the summers in my life not to.

im definately gonna watch it... i like him and hope he does better

I'll likely watch, but as mentioned it seem's to advertise a dark saga. If it stays that mode I'll turn it.

i think i'll watch it, but mostly b/c i always have TGC on the tube. i'd rather watch JD's show than Ray Romano get lessons from Hank.

I plan to follow it completely, is it a series or just one show?

i think it's a series but i'm not sure. i think it looks pretty interesting. maybe we'll see a side of him that we haven't yet (if that's possible).

i think it's a series but i'm not sure. i think it looks pretty interesting. maybe we'll see a side of him that we haven't yet (if that's possible).

The commercials to the show are actually very intriguing, very dark.

The commercials to the show are actually very intriguing, very dark.

they definitely make me want to watch the show. the commercials really don't give you any insight as to what the show's going to be about, i guess that's why i am intrigued as well.

Yes, I will be watching it. No reasons not to. :D

The commercials make it look cool but I have a feeling its just going to be him driving his motorhome and posting on his twitter account the whole time. I will watch it though.

No .

Re: "Being John Daly"... Will you watch it?

while I am not tivo'ing thos.....I will watch if I scroll through the guide and there is nothing else on.

Yes I will

I'll watch, at least the first episode, like somebody else mentioned it's like a train wreck, I don't want to look but I just can't help myself.

Doubt that I will watch. Sounds like its just going to re-hash the trials and demons he continues to fight.

Will not watch it. I'd rather watch paint dry than see JD struggle with his demons for the nth time.

Back