Pebble Beach [spoilers]

Good job GC! They will pay off before its over.

That Kenny G swings a golf club like he swings a saxophone-smoooootttthhhh.

Michael Bolton's swing is really off key.

I miss Jack Lemmon.

Kevin

David Duval is playing lights out right now.

Duval played excellent today- that was good to see. Even last week he put up a good score but also had that OMG score in there as well. He's coming around though.

I like watching Kenny G swing the club. Smooth is right.

Am I the only one who gets mad that of all people, Kenny G is a way better golfer then I will ever be.

John Daly will score higher than his playing partner Tony Romo.

Am I the only one who gets mad that of all people, Kenny G is a way better golfer then I will ever be.

Lol, that and he has so much more hair than I ever will.

I love listening to Padraig Harrington talk and when his game is on his mental game don't seem to get in the way. Solid.

Duval looks good again today- this topic has been beaten to death so I won't bring it up for public discussion, but I think he's really starting to make the turn. He obviously needs to do it for more than 1.5 rounds in a row but with this play last week (all but 1 round) and so far this week things are looking up for DD.

Steve Marino looks darn good again today as well and is poised for a big year this year.

Chris Berman may very well be the worst golfer allowed to swing on TV.

Also, I :love: Brandi Chastain.

Phil was a little creepy in his "hinge and hold" chipping segment.

Also, I :love: Brandi Chastain.

T+Pebble+Beach+National+Pro+Round+Two+fPRHpQgK81xl.jpg

T+Pebble+Beach+National+Pro+Round+Two+0FZiHnjWJOrl.jpg

T+Pebble+Beach+National+Pro+Round+Two+XVDTs0PMwEGl.jpg

she's definitely worth a look Harry. I really like her attire and her style as well.

Chris Berman may very well be the worst golfer allowed to swing on TV.

I'm watching the replay. WOW. He is beyond bad. Plus he can barely walk and seems to have a "lower back" area that's more moist than the typical sports anchor.

He has to find playing with Brandi a tad emasculating.

Kevin

No offense Harry, but she looked much better on the actual broadcast. That girl can flat out play.

No offense Harry, but she looked much better on the actual broadcast. That girl can flat out play.

None taken. I agree on both counts.

Good to see Padraig swinging well again.. :D

I was watching the replay again in bed last night while trying to fall asleep and they showed Chris Berman and the graphic under him said that he is an 18 (maybe it was 16) handicap.

Bollocks. If Berman is a legitimate 18 handicap, then I'm a +3.

I was watching the replay again in bed last night while trying to fall asleep and they showed Chris Berman and the graphic under him said that he is an 18 (maybe it was 16) handicap.

Bollocks. If Berman is a legitimate 18 handicap, then I'm a +3.

I missed that. Maybe he plays par three courses?

I'd love to see him paired next to Kenny G :D would look like a train wreck.

Did you see Berman's mid/post? round interview? he talked the whole time, kept interupting the interviewer. he must've said "look at this place" 10 times.

he must've said "look at this place" 10 times.

Well yeah, because he didn't want anyone focusing on the fact that this is a, you know, golf tournament, and that he is is unable to, you know, play golf.

Dustin Johnson is on fire!!! And under what rock did Paul Goydos come from? It's been a very good two weeks for him.

My boy Ryo Ishikawa is rockin the Avatar look today.

Heck ya Paul Goydos! No bogies in the past 2 rounds! I'm rootin' for some Sunshine!

What happened to Feherty??? He's blown up like a balloon!

And Alex Prugh is in the hunt again.

Back