Pebble Beach [spoilers]

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the official thread for an event that so many love. The field looks good this year. Predictions?

Tiger Woods wins it all

Reactions: JB
Mike Weir. In the last 10 years going back to 2000 he has finished 7th, 8th, 52nd, 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 3rd, MC, 14th, 2nd...I guess he likes it there

Stricker will have another top 10. Mickleson a top 20, and the winner will be Mike Weir.

Troy Merritt will make the cut.

I like Phil and Steve :good: and think they'll both finish in the top 10 as well :D

I think weir will struggle this week, while Mickelson will walk away the trophy.

I don't think Steve Stricker is playing this week.

I just checked Stricker is not in the field........yet....lol So much for my predictions.

I rode that horse all last year and will again, lol. Look for Luke Donald this time.

You have to like Weir's track record here. Don't count out Luke Donald, Goosen or last years winner Dustin Johnson. Rookie Alex Prugh has made every cut as well so look for him to do well.

Kevin Na looks darn good this year. I like what Holm's has started, but not for this tournament. I hate it, but Sabaweene looks solid. I'll ride Johnson, Phil and Sned. They all have game.

Kevin Na looks darn good this year. I like what Holm's has started, but not for this tournament. I hate it, but Sabaweene looks solid. I'll ride Johnson, Phil and Sned. They all have game.

Duey, I guess I know who you're going to have in your lineup for the fantasy league. :D

Have they teed off yet? Doesn't it start on Thursdays? :confused2:

Ill go on a limb and say Alex Prugh. In the 4 events he has played this year he has made 4 cuts and has had 3 top 10 finishes. Plus he is a west coast guy.

Duey, I guess I know who you're going to have in your lineup for the fantasy league. :D

Pretty much Spank. I may change a pick or two. Na, Prugh and one dark horse has me thinking I should go out on a limb, lol. :D

Pretty much Spank. I may change a pick or two. Na, Prugh and one dark horse has me thinking I should go out on a limb, lol. :D

Yeah, I got a couple myself. I'm trying not to use Phil too early in the season and save him for the majors. I think I only have one guy with 8 starts left. I just have this weird gut feeling that the winner will come from nowhere.

I predict I'll be onsite thanks to the father-in-law! :)

Hmmm...I need to start saving Phil. I have him with 8 starts left :(

David Duvall is playing lights out right now.

JB Holmes again???? He holed out on 8 with a sweet shot.

I blew it in the first round with Sabawhinni and Brandt Snedeker, but my back ups are hanging in there. Put me in coach...ok! Johnson and Holmes just might see me through.

Yes!! :joy: I have #1 and #2 picked right but no points for them?!!?

Back