WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a few of my bag. The putters are dueling it out right now to see who is in the bag for the season.
clubs1.jpg

clubs2-1.jpg

clubs3.jpg

clubs4.jpg

clubs5.jpg

Good stuff wulff.

thanks they are going in for fitting later this month :blob::blob: kinda like a whole new bag.

I have heard from some very good players that those macgregor irons are awesome clubs. I have that BB 3W in the garage, I hit it a mile (270+) but for some reason not always very straight. Great clubs.

Doodles-

Did we ever get a pic of your current bag? (Maybe I missed it?)

ah yes. i forgot. and you have mental telepathy.

they've been snowed in for so long that i forgot about them. until yesterday, when i retrieved them for my trip. i'll get 'em cleaned up and snap some pics. my new sticks didn't make it so i guess i get Christmas when i get back from the desert. yay!

Hey wolff, great bag. Thanks for the pics.

Doodles, can't wait to see yours as well...

I have heard from some very good players that those macgregor irons are awesome clubs. I have that BB 3W in the garage, I hit it a mile (270+) but for some reason not always very straight. Great clubs.

I really like my Mac's, when I am on they are so smooth. My Callaway BB 3 and 5 wood see lots of work out on the course, the 3 is one of my go to clubs when the driver is not working.

I had Macgregor irons for years and years, loved them. But, they were a hand me down set and older than I was, lol. Didn't even know they still made the things. Good to hear their still making quality stuff.

I had Macgregor irons for years and years, loved them. But, they were a hand me down set and older than I was, lol. Didn't even know they still made the things. Good to hear their still making quality stuff.

My local pro shop had three sets of them and I was able to demo them out on the course. I really like them they remind me of the clubs I was hitting 35 years ago before I gave up the game until about 6 years ago. they also have me hooked on forged irons, just really like the feel.

My local pro shop had three sets of them and I was able to demo them out on the course. I really like them they remind me of the clubs I was hitting 35 years ago before I gave up the game until about 6 years ago. they also have me hooked on forged irons, just really like the feel.

That right there is kind of my dilemma. I had the Mac's, then went to the Lynx, both blade type. I've not hit the thicker Burners on course yet and a bit unsure how they will look and feel for me. Time will tell.

I looked at the blades but they are still a bit much club for me, I really like theses with the cavity back which gives me some forgivness. (that I really Need)

I really like my Mac's, when I am on they are so smooth. My Callaway BB 3 and 5 wood see lots of work out on the course, the 3 is one of my go to clubs when the driver is not working.

Very easy to hit for a 3W, I felt like I could swing as hard as I wanted to and make good contact with it. Mine has the Green Aldila NV stiff shaft that is in all of my drivers, one reason I hit it so far. I switched recently to a steel shafted TM V Steel 3W and I hit it straighter but not as long. On a real narrow track I would strongly consider putting that BB 3W back in the bag and maybe leave the driver at home.

my bag getting ready to head west. (name removed to protect the innocent. or guilty)

photo-8.jpg

all my chicklets.
Spoiler
photo-9.jpg

my three favorite children.
Spoiler
photo-5.jpg

greatest.ring.ever.
Spoiler
photo-6.jpg

Sweet sticks Snick!

my bag getting ready to head west. (name removed to protect the innocent. or guilty)

photo-8.jpg

all my chicklets.
Spoiler
photo-9.jpg

Spoiler
photo-5.jpg

greatest.ring.ever.
Spoiler
photo-6.jpg

thanks. i love some of them more than others. i got word that some replacements were shipped but not getting them before i leave tomorrow. looking forward to some new kids.

but more than that.....I AM READY FOR SOME GOLF!!

thanks. i love some of them more than others. i got word that some replacements were shipped but not getting them before i leave tomorrow. looking forward to some new kids.

but more than that.....I AM READY FOR SOME GOLF!!

i'm jealous. have a great trip, sounds like you're ready to go.

nice setup. thanks for sharing.

Nice Snicker. Have a safe trip. Thanks for the pics.

Doodles, can't wait to see yours as well...

:quiet:

photo-8.jpg

all my chicklets.
Spoiler
photo-9.jpg

Spoiler
photo-5.jpg

greatest.ring.ever.
Spoiler
photo-6.jpg

Great clubs, but why are the photos so small? Last time you needed someone to shrink them. C'mon Doodles, everyone knows that size matters!

Is the bag embroidered with your name and that's why you whited it out?

Oh, and nice putter cover.
icon14.gif

Thanks everyone for the kindness. I do love me some golf clubs. I'm sitting at the airport as we speak. I can taste sun and smell the green grass. FOr those that have asked....I'm headed to Palm Springs.

:quiet:

Great clubs, but why are the photos so small? Last time you needed someone to shrink them. C'mon Doodles, everyone knows that size matters!

Is the bag embroidered with your name and that's why you whited it out?

Oh, and nice putter cover.
icon14.gif

Yes. That was my name. And you, Longshanks, might be exactly the reason why I blocked it out. I'm not sure I trust you. :poke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back