WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it. You get new clubs and before you even unwrap them, you take photos to upload here?

You are really and truly addicted.

They actually have been wrapped a couple days.

That r9 tp...was just received today. Guess what's under the headcover...plastic :)

That Rescue tp...guess what's under THAT headcover...plastic.

Yes, the only thing in the bag that is not new, is the putter, and the wedges :)

I went through trial and tribulations getting fitted for shafts, choosing the right irons, and deciding to go with a hybrid and not a 2-iron.

idrive, you know I am a TM guy!! Those are sweet irons. I do not possess enough talent for those. Now we need to get you a Kia Ma putter!! :D

Driver: :callaway: FTiQ
3w, 5w: :callaway: FTi Squareway
4h, 5h: :nike: SQ Sumo^2
6i-9i: :taylormade: Burner 09
46*, 52*, 56*: :cleveland: CG14 Black Pearl Wedge
Putter: :yes: Hanna
Ball: :nike: One Vapor
Grips: Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound (midsize)
Glove: :callaway: Ion
Bags: :ogio: (cart, stand, shoe, duffel)
Rangefinder: GolfShot iPhone application

Looking good.

Great pics Glen. That towel looks nice on there. Thanks for sharing.

Nice collection. I like the different color grips on the coordinating club categories.

Everyone has some great looking stuff :good: Thanks for sharing :clapp:

Lookin good. I see the new clubs wasted no time in jumping into their new home. :D

That towel looks nice on there.

Thanks for the complements everyone.
I use the Ogio towel for my face/body, and use the black microfiber towel in the back for the clubs.

Lookin good. I see the new clubs wasted no time in jumping into their new home. :D

Thanks DG. I need to have a range session and hope I can get one in before my next round. My 3W and 50º are getting the nod no matter what though. My old 3W is out of the bag for good and I hate my R7 AW.

Good stuff Setho. Like mine with 3/4 TM and a sprinling of other.

Sleek looking bag SethO!

Sweet bags Glenn and Seth!

Thanks for the complements everyone.
I use the Ogio towel for my face/body, and use the black microfiber towel in the back for the clubs.

Man do I miss the Ogio Exodus bag. I wore mine out but it is such a better bag then the Anomaly.

man, i love seeing what's in everyone's bags. it's almost as fun as facebook stalking (just ask duey)

Nice bag glenn. I have got to get over my fear of the square woods!

Ok I have my pics on photobucket now how do i transfer them from there to here?

you ROCK smalls thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back