Happy Birthday 2659edward

Happy Birthday edward! Have fun today.

Kitchens not quite open yet, but the cakes will be out soon.

Happy Bday edward.

Thanks, guys. It seems that they come every 6 months now!!:beat-up:

Birthday-Caramel-LG.jpg

Happy birthday Edward

Happy birthday Edward!

855aa3d2.jpg

happy b-day, i'm guessing i know what you'll wish for today! good luck tomorrow, should be a fire cracker of a game.

Thanks for all the cakes (even the Saints heheh) The Colts cake smallie brought a little tear to my eye. Did you and doodles team up?!?

Thanks for all the well wishes.

By the way, 400th post!!

Last edited:
Jeez, you are just a kid. :)

:banana::banana::cake::banana::banana:

Happy Birthday Edward! Enjoy your day!

Jeez, you are just a kid. :)

:banana::banana::cake::banana::banana:

Naw, you are just well preserved!! Thanks, Def

Diane, thank you for your birthday wish. I especially like the LARGE font. You know wear I bifocal contacts. No, I am not vain I just like to wear stylist sunglasses.:act-up:

Note: Yes, that is Colt's Blue

Diane, thank you for your birthday wish. I especially like the LARGE font. You know wear I bifocal contacts. No, I am not vain I just like to wear stylist sunglasses.:act-up:

No - didn't know that. I thought I had to shout for you to hear me. :wink:

Happy birthday!

A search for "Edward birthday cake" just turned up vampires. So here you go (I hope you have kids):

tn_Golf_Birthday_Cake.jpg

Happy Birthday :birthday:

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Happy birthday!

A search for "Edward birthday cake" just turned up vampires. So here you go (I hope you have kids):

Me too or people are going to get the wrong idea about the two of you.

Happy birthday!

Thank you, Claire. I have two boys. So you are safe. I think Diane just likes to stir things up. She thinks I am either blind or deaf, she can't decide.

Thanks, GC. It has been a good day.

Thanks to all for the B-day wishes.

Thank you, Claire. I have two boys. So you are safe. I think Diane just likes to stir things up. She thinks I am either blind or deaf, she can't decide.

Thanks, GC. It has been a good day.

Thanks to all for the B-day wishes.

No--really??!:D

Like cup cakes?!? I am still on a sugar buzz from my Chocolate Icing/Yellow cake B-Day cake

Like cup cakes?!? I am still on a sugar buzz from my Chocolate Icing/Yellow cake B-Day cake

I :love: cupcakes. You already ate your entire b-day cake?

Back