Official Milestone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that one too, Mo--thanks for posting it.

Congrats Claire and CofC. Very well done.

Congrats Rhino and Claire. Your keyboards are well used.

Congrats Claire and CofC. Very well done.

Aren't they the same person? We'll let it slide since you're in the hospital. :D

Congrats Rhino and Claire. Your keyboards are well used.

Aren't they the same person? We'll let it slide since you're in the hospital. :D

LMAO, I just assumed it was someone I hadn't heard of. Must be the IV :confused2:

My 2000 post!!

My 2000 post!!

happy_dance.jpg

Congrats Golf Chick!

celebrate20000008250pc.jpg

congrats!

hee hee, I'm catching up to half the people here!! DUEY look out!! Here I come :D

Congrats to you as well, its your anniversary month!!
well thanks but it's taken a year to be 300 posts close to what you did in a couple of months.....:sad:and that was with a marathon "what are you listening to" today.I'll never catch up....

hee hee, I'm catching up to half the people here!! DUEY look out!! Here I come :D

Dang GC, does "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" come to mind :D

Only 30 more and you pass me. You'll have that by noon, lol. Good job! :banana:

well thanks but it's taken a year to be 300 posts close to what you did in a couple of months.....:sad:and that was with a marathon "what are you listening to" today.I'll never catch up....

Happy anniversary Jeff! Nice bass as well. Kansas farm pond, lol?

Happy anniversary Jeff! Nice bass as well. Kansas farm pond, lol?
they don't grow em that big in Kansas..that looks to be bigger than the state record.I don't know who the guy is in the picture but it is a nice bass

Congrats GC! You are a machine. I bet you could type faster than me, but you will never be able to touch my ninja chop stick skillz.

they don't grow em that big in Kansas..that looks to be bigger than the state record.I don't know who the guy is in the picture but it is a nice bass

That's not a small guy holding it, lol. I took an 8lb out of a pond in Kansas, early 80's that looks half that size.

That's not a small guy holding it, lol. I took an 8lb out of a pond in Kansas, early 80's that looks half that size.
I pulled a #10 out of a pond here in the early 90's and it didn't look near as big as that one.

I pulled a #10 out of a pond here in the early 90's and it didn't look near as big as that one.

Wow, now thats a bass! :clapp:

Wow, now thats a bass! :clapp:
it was so old it had cataracts.Caught it not even trying.Was trolling over to get a buddies lure unhung from a tree branch when POW it hit.After the fight was over I noticed my reel seat had broken.I wish I could do that again.

Last edited:
it was so old it had cataracts.Caught it not even trying.Was trolling over to get a buddies lure unhung from a tree branch when POW it hit.After the fight was over I noticed my reel seat had broken.I wish I could do that again.

Did you mount it? It's funny how the big ones always give a story. My 8* came off just as it reach the sand bar and I had to jump in and scoop it on shore, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back