GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We have received quite a few requests asking about how the dinner went. We were so nervous as to how this one would turn out but we think it ended up being a huge success. The food was good and the company was great!

I would like to give a special thank you to the great staff at the Rosen Centre for all they have done for us and we look forward to having our dinner there again next year. Here are just a few pictures from when we first arrived before the guests and as the guests starting to come in.

777473826_4sQrp-L-1.jpg

777473825_jk4hg-L-1.jpg

777473821_XNRFe-L-1.jpg

777473849_pkRkN-L-1.jpg

777473860_FREUH-L-1.jpg

777473898_khZQj-L-1.jpg

777473919_7QiE7-L-1.jpg

nice spread..glad to hear it was a success.

Did you have enough for everyone? Was there a ton left over or just enough?

Looks like it was set up for a great evening JB!!

Did you have enough for everyone? Was there a ton left over or just enough?

We did have enough for everybody. We ended up having 56 people at the event and had a few leftovers. Not a lot though. They were kind enough to pack up a couple of small plates for GG and I to take back to the hotel where we seriously ate our weight in the food. The desserts were amazing!!!!

• Admin
JB isn't kidding we put on our PJ's and ate until we couldn't breath. We didn't eat during the dinner because we were trying to make sure everyone was doing alright so when we got back to the hotel room we really did eat our weight. The food was great, especially the desserts. The chocolate cake was AMAZING!!

JB isn't kidding we put on our PJ's and ate until we couldn't breath. We didn't eat during the dinner because we were trying to make sure everyone was doing alright so when we got back to the hotel room we really did eat our weight. The food was great, especially the desserts. The chocolate cake was AMAZING!!
well sounds like you shouldn't have worried about the amount of food you ordered
glad it went off well

You guy's amaze me. Everything looks great and sound like a big success, but how can you not be worn to a frizzle? I know the show must go on, but take a day off, lol.

Thanks for all the hard work. Just don't over do it!

Nice set up. Looks like everybody had lots of room to move around and mingle. Great end to a great show.

Sounds like it went off without a hitch. The dinner looked like a great event.

Sounds like it was a wonderful time had by all. Great work GG and JB!

Nice work you two...I'm sure everyone enjoyed themselves!

I :love: the desserts :)

this sounds like my wedding night.....

So, I have to know, did any of the food advice I gave help? Even a little bit? Was I at least close on my quantity predictions?

You were. We were talking about you after the dinner and all the help you provided. Thank you so much.

Another thing that shows whatever is done by the people associated with THP is done with style and class. Nice job JB and GG!!

You were. We were talking about you after the dinner and all the help you provided. Thank you so much.

You are very welcome, I am glad that I could help and that I wasnt far off. I come to you two for golf help and advice, so to return the favor is a pleasure

So, I have to know, did any of the food advice I gave help? Even a little bit? Was I at least close on my quantity predictions?

You are very welcome, I am glad that I could help and that I wasnt far off. I come to you two for golf help and advice, so to return the favor is a pleasure

Like JB said we were talking about you as the cleaning crew was cleaning up the room. You were a huge help and your advice was right on. Thank you so much for your help :D

Back