Paula Creamer Signing Pictures

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures from Paula Creamer at the Bridgestone Booth.

777418699_9gAUh-L-1.jpg

777418565_YKCHS-L-1.jpg

777418608_WEfoM-L-1.jpg

777418646_tCa5e-L-1.jpg

Some More From Harry's Camera

Some More From Harry's Camera

776190989_9axSn-L.jpg

776191057_rneDo-X2.jpg

776191090_aU9BM-X2.jpg

776191111_2DPLM-X2.jpg

776191247_wMcuD-L.jpg

776191388_r7U42-X2.jpg

776191361_tz3J5-L.jpg

776191272_Bzc86-L.jpg

that's the first time i've ever seen her without a hat on. wow! nice pics, thanks for sharing those.:D

She loooks as nice as can be :) Never have seen her without her hair in a ponytail either!!

I think she looks better with a hat, and in a skort? Not that she looks bad here or anything, just sayin'

I think she looks better with a hat, and in a skort? Not that she looks bad here or anything, just sayin'

I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eatin' crackers. But, in the last few months, did a Krispy Kreme :hungry::cake: open up between her house and the golf course?

It's a joke....maybe a bad one....but still a joke.:D

I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eatin' crackers. But, in the last few months, did a Krispy Kreme :hungry::cake: open up between her house and the golf course?

It's a joke....maybe a bad one....but still a joke.:D

I was thinking... maybe it's just her skin's elasticity, but it does seem like there's the beginning of an extra chin in there.

At this rate she'll weigh 225 by the time she's 30.

I was thinking... maybe it's just her skin's elasticity, but it does seem like there's the beginning of an extra chin in there.

Yep. Let's blame it on all that holiday goodness.

I was thinking the same thing but I'm glad the first shot was fired by a woman, thanks Claire!

I love me some Creamer-y goodness.

maybe she's expecting? although, i've learned the hard way not to approach a woman and say "congratulations", it ended horribly.

Re: Paula Creamer Signing Pictures

Not a huge fan of her look. That hairdo looks like she got it done for prom night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a huge fan of her look. That hairdo looks like she got it done for prom night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In New Jersey.

In New Jersey.

HAHA! i just read that, that was great.

Looks like she'd fit right in with this group:

CIMG0435-pola061.jpg

She's a pretty woman. A lighter hand with the bronzer, blush and eyeliner and she would look great. It's too bad she doesn't have a good friend to tell her this.

HAHA! i just read that, that was great.

Looks like she'd fit right in with this group:

CIMG0435-pola061.jpg

Please leave my wife out of this.... :bulgy-eyes:

Please leave my wife out of this.... :bulgy-eyes:

actually, the one in the aqua colored dress is tha shanks, he used to be my sister.:D

She's a pretty woman. A lighter hand with the bronzer, blush and eyeliner and she would look great. It's too bad she doesn't have a good friend to tell her this.

I agree. It does look like she has more makeup than usual in the pics.

She's always been a pretty woman - I see nothing wrong with her weight.

I agree. It does look like she has more makeup than usual in the pics.

She's always been a pretty woman - I see nothing wrong with her weight.

I'm waiting for our fellow forum members to start meowing.

I was waiting in line for my picture with her and managed to get a nice shot of her from a slightly different angle... :)

PaulaPGAShow.jpg

Back