Williams Booth Pictures

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a new brand that we profiled in our video interview segment. Extreme high end equipment.

776179953_h5tPR-L.jpg

776179944_aBatK-L.jpg

776180242_KY8ev-L.jpg

776179736_ffQmJ-L.jpg

776178103_RUNtW-L.jpg

776179236_iG2cH-L.jpg

776179078_h75D9-L.jpg

776180436_uYhmS-L.jpg

776180887_dFUKk-L.jpg

776180774_gH7CG-L.jpg

I'm sure their booth attracted plenty of attention with that F1 car sitting there.

hola

hola

I want to try the putter, Sharp!!!

That was a sweet looking driver. Crazy how they transfered that F1 technology out of the car into the club. I saw it reduced drag 19% of the 09 Burner!! That was a hot booth full of hot products and women!! Go Willams

I bet someone was picturing that staff bag in his collection.

I will because I saw CFD presentation at the Show. It was impressive. You'd had to been there before you can make an accurate statement on that. Unless your an expert in Diffusers, Desimet, Etc.......which you might be. Anyone know what face value is on a F1 paddock pass??

I didnt see a car, only a blonde in a red suit

I will because I saw CFD presentation at the Show. It was impressive. You'd had to been there before you can make an accurate statement on that. Unless your an expert in Diffusers, Desimet, Etc.......which you might be. Anyone know what face value is on a F1 paddock pass??

:confused2:

Re: Williams Booth Pictures

So did you guys get a chance to check out that $50'000 set of clubs their selling? The black gold or diamond set?

Hadn't heard any prices yet on their other two sets their going to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have 3 series - Player series, Gold Series, Black Diamond series. The Player series was directed toward the US & UK market. I think the driver was $499 with high end Fuji shaft. The Gold series directed more toward the Asian Market. Driver was $999, gold plated with Fuji Ion plated 555 Speeder shaft. The product looked amazing in person

I wonder what team this F1 car belongs to...hmmm......I'm a HUGE fan of the sport myself, too bad they don't come to the states anymore :crying:

Yes Williams is the team not the sponsor. I looked at the Williams F1 website, they have about 10 sponsors with AT&T being the primary sponsor. Williams runs two cars and I believe the drivers for 2010 are Nico Rossberg and Rubens Barichello.

Back