The Weird Dream Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dreamt that i was the worst tour pro ever with a barkleyesque swing...
but i kept winning...
other tour pro's hated me not because of personality but due to them thinking/knowing i was just a lucky hacker...
even the crowd would boo me and yell things only tiger will hear from now on...
shanked drives would bounce off trees and land in the middle of fw's...
approach shots would be wayyyy short but hit sprinkler heads and get on greens...
chip shots would straight pull towards bunker lips riding the curve and rebounding into holes...
putts would hit every ballmark on the green like bumper pool...
swing vision would be ultra unkind to me as would be the announcers...
but a win is a win even if its only a dream

Last night I dreamt that I played in a golf tournament after not having picked up a club in several months. Because of the long layoff, I decided to play the entire tournament using only my 7 iron. It was ugly.

I also dreamed that Doodles started a poll, asking us all to choose what Harry's swing looks like.

Last night I dreamt that I played in a golf tournament after not having picked up a club in several months. Because of the long layoff, I decided to play the entire tournament using only my 7 iron. It was ugly.

I also dreamed that Doodles started a poll, asking us all to choose what Harry's swing looks like.

Are you sure you just weren't watching Tin Cup?

Don't ask me. I typically get so little sleep I'm not used to having dreams.

I dreamt that I was playing golf with George Clooney. We were playing LACC and he was playing cg1 black pearls. and i took a phone pic of him kissing his 3-iron.

when i woke up this morning, there was no such pic. i checked.

I used to have a re-occurring dream about picking fishing lures out of a mud bank of a creek with a wooden bridge over it feeding into a lake until I got a hook in my finger.Then I looked up to see dozens of people jogging on a walk path that circled the lake all dressed in brightly colored soccer team shirts.

They stopped after the most castatrophic event in my life.
If there was a message there it sure went over my head.

I dreamt that I was playing golf with George Clooney. We were playing LACC and he was playing cg1 black pearls. and i took a phone pic of him kissing his 3-iron.

when i woke up this morning, there was no such pic. i checked.

And here I had a dream that I was George Clooney's 3i.

Well, not really, but a girl can hope.

I've been having very vivid dreams lately - you know the kind when you wake up and you're not sure if you really did what you dreamt about. I find that vivid dreams are rarely a good thing.

You want George Clooney to swing you around like a 3 iron?:confused2:

If he kisses me afterwards! :in-love:

Lately I haven't been able to sleep, so dreaming isn't an issue.

i dreamt i was being interviewed by bonnie hunt after winning a local tourney

I had a dream last night that Smallville posted something inappropriate and I made an inappropriate response and we both got banned. LOL I was a little anxious when I got online this morning to check out THP!

I had a dream last night that Smallville posted something inappropriate and I made an inappropriate response and we both got banned. LOL I was a little anxious when I got online this morning to check out THP!

We've been meaning to tell you, Mo... .

Of all the people here - you dream about Smallie? :rofl:

I try to delete all of my inappropriate posts before anyone gets banned. :D

MO, are you sure you didn't get banned because you went off topic in one of Diane's threads? hehehe

MO, are you sure you didn't get banned because you went off topic in one of Diane's threads? hehehe

I can only dream of having such power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back