"Celebrity Deathmatch"

Diane

Reaction score
After reading a recent exchange on here - a great visual of "Celebrity Deathmatch" popped into my mind. I loved that show. Anyway - I was chatting with Kevin and started thinking about different match-ups. There were a lot of great match-ups over the years, but who would you like to see?

Is this limited to golf celebrities or is it pick 'em?

Pre crackhead Britney vs. post crackhead Britney.

Star Wars movie characters vs. Star Trek movie characters :starwars:

Kanye vs Taylor Swift would be a good one, as long as kanye has a bottle of hennessey in his hand.
Brad pitt and angelina vs Brad and jen would be interesting also.

Dent vs. JB and winner gets control of THP. :laughing:

Bogey - What about you and your brother Osu and Calloway and his brother Shanks? I think you're the only siblings on here.

Bogey - What about you and your brother Osu and Calloway and his brother Shanks? I think you're the only siblings on here.

Osahar and his sister, golfgirlie, but she's not on very often.

hmm... that might be pretty good but I've heard those Southern boys fight dirty. :beat-up:

you mean me vs. shanks? please, that wouldn't be entertaining for anyone.

i'm all for it, except neither of us are celebrities.

you mean me vs. shanks? please, that wouldn't be entertaining for anyone.

I think she's talking like a tag team match. You versus us.

hmm... that might be pretty good but I've heard those Southern boys fight dirty. :beat-up:

that's classic! i'm the fighter, he's the lover

I think she's talking like a tag team match. You versus us.

i don't like tanglin' with guys i've never seen before, that can get you in trouble. plus you seem like a stand up guy, i'd rather take on my brother!

I know, but as I said - there was a humorous - well I thought it was funny - exchange on here that made me think of the match.

You don't think? You should hear what we all have to say about you when you're not around. :D

i don't like tanglin' with guys i've never seen before, that can get you in trouble. plus you seem like a stand up guy, i'd rather take on my brother!

Where's the fun in that? :laughing: I'm only 6'4" 265 and ripped like the Hulkamaniac. :laughing: You seem pretty stand up yourself. We could always team up and attack them.

Jay Leno vs. Conan O'brien for control of the Tonight Show. Obviously Conan would take a dive late in the match to collect his $20+ million.

nah, for real. my ultimate celebrity death match would be Jon vs. Kate Goselin.

How about the Duggars vs the Gosselin's?

YES! how about any reality show family vs. any other reality show family. get rid of all of them. although, we could take on the kardashian girls, i'd be ok with that.

YES! how about any reality show family vs. any other reality show family. get rid of all of them. although, we could take on the kardashian girls, i'd be ok with that.

I think that would have to be fought in the mud. :bulgy-eyes:

Back