The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do some digging around and see what I can come up with for another avatar.....I'm sure I can find something worse.LOL

....I'm sure I can find something worse.LOL

?
Spoiler
skullet2.jpg

Gasman, Mo can't use you for his avatar!

Except you're not albino in that photo.

I just got 2 FREE TICKETS to TORREY PINES for this Saturday!!! :bananadance::banana::bananadance::banana:

I just got 2 FREE TICKETS to TORREY PINES for this Saturday!!! :bananadance::banana::bananadance::banana:

Lucky you. Whenever I go to a tournament, I prefer to go before they make the cut, but if I go after - I like Saturday better than Sunday. Have a great time.

Hope they're 'real' lol Have fun!

Definitely a good day for me today, especially after the hard drive issues.

Had our monthly Org Meeting this morning, and of course the great news about the company turning a profit not only for the 4th Quarter, but for 2009 as a whole as well, was a huge buzz throughout the meeting.

On top of that, my service division partner and I won Zone Managers of the Month (best combined sales/service performance) for the office for December as well, making it two out of the last 3 months. Definitely a good feeling to finish out 2009's results with numbers like that. :banana:

I think I got a job interview at my home course coming in March, so I am almost up to step one of my CPGA Class A Journey. That and I'm jobless right now :p

Definitely a good day for me today, especially after the hard drive issues.

Had our monthly Org Meeting this morning, and of course the great news about the company turning a profit not only for the 4th Quarter, but for 2009 as a whole as well, was a huge buzz throughout the meeting.

On top of that, my service division partner and I won Zone Managers of the Month (best combined sales/service performance) for the office for December as well, making it two out of the last 3 months. Definitely a good feeling to finish out 2009's results with numbers like that. :banana:

Congrats, Osahar.

We have roach-coaches on campus. Since they're tearing down and remodeling one of the main eateries here, in replacement and for the time being we've got roach coaches...so neat and fun at the same time :) They're actually pretty good and we get a pretty good variety ;)

Switched my schedule and now have Fridays off. This is the best thing ever.:clapp:

Switched my schedule and now have Fridays off. This is the best thing ever.:clapp:

The world would be a much better place if we worked 4 day work weeks :clapp:

The world would be a much better place if we worked 4 day work weeks :clapp:

It really would! It feels like a vacation every weekend, it is just fabulous.

It really would! It feels like a vacation every weekend, it is just fabulous.

Now you should work on getting Mondays off. I love a four day weekend. I could double my golf if I didn't have to work Friday-Monday. I would also have more money if I didn't have to pay taxes.

Kevin

Now you should work on getting Mondays off. I love a four day weekend. I could double my golf if I didn't have to work Friday-Monday. I would also have more money if I didn't have to pay taxes.

Kevin

I would have more money if I didn't have kids.

Hershey's has chocolate malt syrup. Yummmm.

cf435bb5.png

I've had this! It's a must try!

It's grey and cloudy, but Nicky and I went to the beach anyway. We were the only ones there except for a few seagulls. Have I mentioned how much I love the beach in the Winter?

It's grey and cloudy, but Nicky and I went to the beach anyway. We were the only ones there except for a few seagulls. Have I mentioned how much I love the beach in the Winter?

I prefer the beach in the Summer time. Mainly for completely different reasons. It's too cold here to walk anywhere unless you have your snowsuit on under your winter parka.

I prefer the beach in the Summer time. Mainly for completely different reasons. It's too cold here to walk anywhere unless you have your snowsuit on under your winter parka.

Cold here too, but no crowds or bees.

We were the only ones there except for a few seagulls. Have I mentioned how much I love the beach in the Winter?

You have. Do you look out over the water and think of all the delicious creatures swimming, crawling, or propelling themselves along under the surface?

I know I would. Watch out for those seagulls. They are expert defecators.

Kevin

You have. Do you look out over the water and think of all the delicious creatures swimming, crawling, or propelling themselves along under the surface?

I know I would. Watch out for those seagulls. They are expert defecators.

Kevin

No - I look out to see if there are any boats on the water despite the cold. Winter seagulls are much different than Summer seagulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back