Sizemore Belt Buckles

Sizemoregolf

Reaction score
Handicap
N/A
i have wanted to make some belt buckles for a long time and i am getting closer and closer. here are some pics of what we want to make. this is our circle or bug logo. please let me know what you think.

se1.jpg

se2.jpg

se3.jpg

se4.jpg

se5.jpg

se6.jpg

Those look great. I'd definitely wear one of those.

Very nice, I like!

I like the one with the orange in the background but they all look great.

the cool thing about these belt buckles is that you will be able to change the background. i hope i can keep my collecting impulse in check or i will have every color strap to go with the buckle.

i also came up with some incredible ideas for the background color(s).

will the buckle itself remain the same color? or will there be other color/finish options for them?

my favorite is the white strap with the orange background. but, i'm sure my wife would lay out the black strap with the black background.

the cool thing about these belt buckles is that you will be able to change the background.

Thats a great idea. That way you can make it match without having to buy multiple buckles.

will the buckle itself remain the same color? or will there be other color/finish options for them?

i am going to do different finishes on the buckle - black oxide, aquaman, etc. i think a black pearl (black rainbow) finish on this buckle with a white background would just be awesome.

i am going to do different finishes on the buckle - black oxide, aquaman, etc. i think a black pearl (black rainbow) finish on this buckle with a white background would just be awesome.

Sounds great. Definitely keep us posted on these.

i think black pearl or black oxide would be fantastic. I'm a bigger fella so black's my color. haha. Nice buckle though, and i love the logo, it's a complex simple if that makes any sense. how about a nickel finish?

i think black pearl or black oxide would be fantastic. I'm a bigger fella so black's my color. haha. Nice buckle though, and i love the logo, it's a complex simple if that makes any sense. how about a nickel finish?

maybe that's why my wife is always pushing me to black. i'm trying hard not to go above 38 inches - but, it is a struggle.

the logo is the first and last letter of our name SiZEMORE with a circle thrown in for good measure (or maybe it represents a golf ball). someone said the logo looked like a bug and the name stuck.

Last edited:

super high polish nickel finish! nobody will be able to look at the buckle on a really sunny day.

Those buckles are really good looking, and you should be proud of it!

When will they be available, and what's your MSRP?

I will undoubtedly buy one if the background colors could be changed.

In both black and white belts. When you do, please message me.

Those buckles are really good looking, and you should be proud of it!

When will they be available, and what's your MSRP?

still working out the details. we are in the process of making some prototypes. want to sell them alone and with a strap. as soon as i get the info, i will post on THP.

I dig the white belt with the orange background. If you can get interchangeable backgrounds, that would be sweet.

Love the orange background, with a black belt. Nice logo!

Love the orange background, with a black belt. Nice logo!

i think that would look sharp. thank you for the compliment on the logo, it was created by a firm in michigan.

btw, my neighbors (who are from mexico city) are always flying a yellow flag with blue and red letters CA, lol.

i have watched quite a few matches with them. pumas, america, chivas and cruz azul are all great teams. the rivalries are second to none.

Sizemore putters are awesome,gaming the XM-1 or SM-1.Those belt buckles are great I`d definitely like one of those.

I like the logo.

Sizemore putters are awesome,gaming the XM-1 or SM-1.Those belt buckles are great I`d definitely like one of those.

thank you for the post.

btw, i am making an f-2 center-shaft. i will post pics as soon as it is done. same with the belt buckles.

Back