775617970_p3jfS-X2-1.jpg

775618331_XkVDS-X2-1.jpg

775618345_6rXWX-X2-1.jpg

775617777_EbBPX-X2-1.jpg

775617731_VNe9X-X2-1.jpg

775617657_tvQGw-L-1.jpg

775617572_Cgevg-L-1.jpg

How much for the cardboard "Paula"?

What's the deal with the backpack? Just a rucksack, or a laptop bag?

Any news on the new irons? They look great.

I love how the driver has what looks to be the Union Jack on the sole

They launched both of the new irons and of course the new B330 RX-S

Excellent choice for the first picture Harry!! Get her number!

In the first photo, it looks like all the reps are standing around, waiting for the real Paula to appear.

I still feel privileged to have been asked to demo the Precept Lady IQ+. It wasn't the ball for me, but the demo was lots of fun.

Bridgestone has some of the best OEM packaging out there....really simple and modern

I have never had the chance to try the b330-rx, but have been thinking about it. They came out with a second version? Anybody know the differences in the two versions?

They launched both of the new irons and of course the new B330 RX-S

So what is the story with the new RX-S?

II still feel privileged to have been asked to demo the Precept Lady IQ+. It wasn't the ball for me, but the demo was lots of fun.

I feel the same way, especially because they worked out fantastically for me. I love those golf balls!

That is a very weird picture of Paula for the cutout. I wonder why they picked that picture, she can look much better than that, something weird with her hair.:confused2:

That is a very weird picture of Paula for the cutout. I wonder why they picked that picture, she can look much better than that, something weird with her hair.:confused2:

Agreed; those pony tails look like puppy ears.

She had a totally new look at the show this year I would say.

Trust me, guys, that cutout is inside the ropes only. She showed up on Thursday wearing a black miniskirt, stilletto heels, a black leather jacket, and was SMOKING HOT !! She said that she had gotten her weight back that she lost too much of last year from being sick, and the wrist was feeling 100%. This could be a big year for Creamer.

I liked the new irons. Still very solid feeling, but were a little easier to hit.

Trust me, guys, that cutout is inside the ropes only. She showed up on Thursday wearing a black miniskirt, stilletto heels, a black leather jacket, and was SMOKING HOT !! She said that she had gotten her weight back that she lost too much of last year from being sick, and the wrist was feeling 100%. This could be a big year for Creamer.

I liked the new irons. Still very solid feeling, but were a little easier to hit.

I don't believe you lol....I think we need photographic evidence :banana:

lol - my pictures didn't come out very well. (can you post pictures directly to the site ?)

I'm kind of excited to hear what strides they made with this RX-s ball. If they retained the distance of the old 330 and was able to add the green side spin they should have a winner.

Back