775615366_5sTk4-X3-1.jpg

775615222_wgjNx-L-1.jpg

775615208_wSuqH-X3-1.jpg

775615180_ztbJN-L-1.jpg

775615428_4Hx6x-L-1.jpg

775615499_9Q8hW-L-1.jpg

775615659_6yEDD-X2-1.jpg

Last edited:
Harry - Are the women's pants boot cut? It's difficult to tell looking at them on the mannequin.

I've never been much of a golf fashion guy, but this outerwear looks like my kind of stuff. After seeing these pics, I instantly Googled Sunice and had to surf through their collection. I don't think any of it will have me on the course instantly with all the snow still out, but one of their nice looking sets could be handy for spring.

I like the line except for the pants. What have they done to the knees? They look very strange and don't look like they would hang very well when worn.

Sunice is primarily outerwear brand. The knees are reinforced.

Sunice is primarily outerwear brand. The knees are reinforced.

OK. That's why they looked like that. I thought that might be rainwear, but I wasn't sure.

Harry - Are the women's pants boot cut? It's difficult to tell looking at them on the mannequin.

Diane...

all of Sunice womens pants have a bootleg opening. I have their Hurricane Gore-Tex and love it. A word of caution though....just like any other rain gear...go a size up in the pants. I learned the hard way. lol.

That's a pretty good looking line. I especially like the plaids.

Diane...

all of Sunice womens pants have a bootleg opening. I have their Hurricane Gore-Tex and love it. A word of caution though....just like any other rain gear...go a size up in the pants. I learned the hard way. lol.

Thanks SD - that is the style of pants I prefer. I like the way they look over my shoe. I find that very few women look good in a tapered leg unless they're stick thin.

I like the plaid women's outerwear.

Mine as well and this year's line is about as good as I have seen from a style perspective.

i'm really excited to get my hands on a few more pieces. i like the styling....it can totally cross over into lifestyle. i spend so much time in 'golf' clothes...i love to blur the lines into life as well. you know....leave the course but don't look like i just played golf.

that's tough to do.

Back